How to become a dairy farmer in karnataka?

My name is Amit Shetty. I am a permanent resident of Mumbai. My dad’s elder brother is a farmer in Karnataka and he cultivates crops and all.

My Question is : I just wanted to know if I can become a farmer and start a dairy farm business and get all the facilities which government provides to a dairy farmer?

Also could u tell me more information on what facilities does Karnataka government provide to a dairy farmer ?

Hello Amit

Check link below
farmnest.com/forum/animal-farmin … ry-sector/

You can get training for fodder cultivation from nearest Krishi Vigyan Kendra they will give you seeds of all fodder crops with nominal charges.
Karnataka Govt Provides 2/- Extra for every liter of the milk if you sell your milk to KMF.
KMF will give free training on Silage Making.
KMF will give dry fodder, medicine on subsidised price.
In some Districts of Karnatka(Mangalore) Milking Machines are subsidised.

Since you are in Mumbai you can attend training in KVK Baramati
kvkbaramati.com/activities.html

[quote=amitfarms4life]
My name is Amit Shetty. I am a permanent resident of Mumbai. My dad’s elder brother is a farmer in Karnataka and he cultivates crops and all.

My Question is : I just wanted to know if I can become a farmer and start a dairy farm business and get all the facilities which government provides to a dairy farmer?

Also could u tell me more information on what facilities does Karnataka government provide to a dairy farmer ?
[/quote] Shetty, first ascertain certain information from your Doddappa to know about farmer status? Are you still having ancestral properties in to you or your fathers name? What is your father status? Whether he is farmer or not.
Are you tax payer in Mumbai? If yes, then owning agriculture land in your name needs to follow certain procedures.
Curiously, how come Mumbai resident interested in rural dairy job?

Well, we dont have ancestral properties in my fathers name. Yes, I am a tax payer in mumbai.

Good question in regrads to “how come Mumbai resident interested in rural dairy job?”

You should take up a job where you will find happiness and money will follow you, so this job makes me happy and my native is way in league with mumbai now and mumbai is becoming crowded day by day… so its better to go back to roots and start a business… people go out of country to earn money, the only difference is i am going back to roots… n i am sure i would earn more then what they earn in out of country.

Thank you so much for helping me…

Dear Shetty,
Purchase plantation land in which you can start dairy without any obstacles as per as land is concerned.
You need to learn some good tectonics of dairy for running it practically.

Is their any training center in GURGAON

You can check nearest KVK(Krishi Vigyan Kendra).

swamy sir, is this plantation land’s not comes under farming land? if so areka or hilly terrain based lands can be bought by a non-farmer tax payer?

[quote=sanjeevrk]
swamy sir, is this plantation land’s not comes under farming land? if so areka or hilly terrain based lands can be bought by a non-farmer tax payer?
[/quote] Tax payers can purchase plantation land.

thanks sir.