Honest information-Hydroponics viable business in india?

hey! check out this link. you may find a huge pool of resources to help you with modern farming.
https://brightagrotech.com/tools/

Yes sir Hydroponic is a practicable Farming with ease, though there will be a higher Investment.

We are frankly informing you that the Hydroponic is only be solution in Future Farming in view of the Drought conditions Heavy rains and Floods prevailing in the Country.

it’s possible but cost of production would increase 3-4 times due to electricity cost.

Hi sir, i want to know more about hydroponic subsidy so if u don’t mind, give your contact number

it’s possible but cost of production would increase 3-4 times due to electricity cost.

Dear Sir,

Can you please guide or provide some basic details from starting so that it will helping me to startup to grow crop for house requirement,can you please share any information, pdf on my email: nmborad7451@gmail.com

Thanks.
Nilesh

Search online books for hydroponics. There are lots of videos and ebooks available.

Thank you Goutham Garu,

I am Satyanarayana Manne (MANNE.SN) from Hyderabad.How are you Sir. How are the things happening in Bangalore. How is our Consultancy Buz. I want to meet you ONCE.Kindly Permit me.

Sir in your above Posting you have informed that “nutrient cost is Rs. 200 per 1000 litters”.

Kindly inform whether it is 1000 Liters or 1000 ml. kindly Clarify Sir.

On hearing from you regarding your Appointment, i will come to Bangalore Sir.

“Imagine when a nutrient cost is Rs. 200 per 1000 litters consultants sell at Rs.600 .why will it not increase production cost?”

MANNE.SN ,
Vasudha Green Farms,
A Reliable Farm Consultants in India),

HI Jaspal. I am a investment banker based out of Mumbai looking forward to start something on my own. Hydroponics is something very interesting. Can you please message me your contact number so we can talk over the phone?

Yes Sir Hydroponic is Viable Now and there is no other except Hydroponic and Organic Farming in Future. Those who have accustomed to Hydroponics and Organic Farming now will be flourished in Future in view of the persistent drought conditions prevailing and also for severe Health problems being faced.
MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

:grinning:

Yes Sir Hydroponic is Viable Now and there is no other except Hydroponic and Organic Farming in Future. Those who have accustomed to Hydroponics and Organic Farming now will be flourished in Future in view of the persistent drought conditions prevailing and also for severe Health problems being faced.
MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

Hi, I want to the subsidy for the project. Apart from the Poly house cost. I have 500 sq ft indoor area I just need to know the subsidy on the setup cost

We are practicing hydroponics farming without any major issues for last two and a half years. We practiced almost all leafy as well as cash and medicinal crops successfully. We have delivered several successful projects in India. Anyone is welcomed to learn basics of hydroponics. We provide training on preparing nutrients too.
www.hydrocrofters.com
Rajeev Ranjan

cucumber-plants

1 Like

Can do all spinach varities. With led lighting and go for vertical farmig