Hole digger/Earth Auger on rent

Earth Auger machine for rent , in and around Mysore ,Bangalore,. 12" bit, heavy pit drilling capacity , for banana, coconut pits , precision drilling, all farm related needs for drilling,… Rent 1000/ day if required more number of days …

4 Likes

Please give phone number and location of auger.

Nikhil

Hello,
Need post hole digger for rent near Mysore. Please share the contact details.
Thanks,
Raghu

Hello Jishnu,

I am looking for Earth Auger for rent in Bangalore for 2-3 days. I saw your add and would like to check if you are providing the services in Bangalore. Please reach out to me at 8951770506.

Thanks,
Sreenath

1 Like

I Need this digger for plantation work in Nagamangala, Mandya district, If its available Please share your contact details to my E-mail ID sharath.ck@softvision
Thank you.

Hi

Your e-mail I’d is incomplete

Leave message at b.v.arjun@gmail.com

Hi Jishnu,

You can contact me on sharath.ck@softvision.com

or phone 8050264304

Thank you,

I need a pole digger at gawribidnur contact me at 9900159824

How many days you need

What’s your phone number

Hi wahtapp me the machine

Regards,
Lakshmi Narayana

Hi it has to be serviced and used for 2k saplings you can depend on JCB, better

2 Likes

Hi Jishnu

I am working on a community garden initiative in Jakkur lake, North Bengaluru.

We need to plant tree saplings & need to dig a lot of deep holes.

Can you let me know if the auger is available next Saturday 21 Mar.

My phone number/WhatsApp is 7506243431
My email id is arya.saurabh.84@gmail.com

Ping me on 9916290906 please i need in mysore nanjangud

Hi Jishnu, I need the digger for fencing purpose at Mandya… Can you ping me at 9901736736

Hi i need a hole digger a d also wood mulching machine ( if available) for rent in hebbal Bangalore
Please call me on 9535490957

Hi. I need the auger for 2 days. Pls contact me on my mobile number 9886373400. Thanks.

Hi Please visit: https://www.kisankraft.com/earth-auger-kk-ppde-71/
Check the specification of KisanKraft Earth auger/Post hole digger. If you are interest to purchase, please share your contact number or give a missed call to 0767 606 5555. Our company representative will call you shortly.

Looking for hand driller for rent around mandya ,please let me know the availability
reach out @9916661720
nithin.pal12@gmail.com

Hi Jishnu,
i’m looking for pit/hole digger for tree planting purpose near hebbal or at Kolar.
Let me know pls