High density Mango cultivation?

Hi all, I’ve decided to plant mango in a few acres of my farm. Does anyone of you or someone you know have experience with Ultra High Density and Medium Denisty mango plantations? Have you/they been successful? Please share your knowledge and advice on this topic.

Yes.i am a consultant in UHDMP .It’s successful. I am from thane and dapoli maharashtra

1 Like

Dear Sir,
Where is your farm located? You need to consider the agroclimatic and soil conditions before finalizing the crop.

1 Like

Dear Sampath Sir,
Ultra-High Density Plantations UHDP and HDP of Mango plantations are successful, at several places of India.
Pl let us know where your subject land is located.
For HDP of Mango plantations, you should spare considerable time for pruning and for UHDP Mango plantations, you must spare more regular considerable time for pruning and shaping. Regular mango plantation may not much require your concentration.

If you are a full-time farmer, comfortably, you may select UHDP or HDP mango plantation and it is successful. Selection of mango variety, like Amrapali, also a very important base. Mango cultivars planting in UHDP, HDP must not be of Vigorous growth.

Please take a vise decision.
all the best to you Dear Sampath sir
g.p.rao, farmer

1 Like

Suggest first you study yourself by using internet. There are lot of videos available and some of popular channels are, Janardan Waghere & IndoIsrael on YouTube for HDP & UHDP.

1 Like