Henna plants for bio fencing

Hi Team

I am looking for Fencing my land of 9 acres with steel mesh and also after that i want to plant the Henna plants along the fence so that i will have extra fence and also some financial advantage from henna. Seniors can you please suggest is this is good idea? How much water will henna require and is it financially profitable when it comes to real life than the paper calculations?

Suggestion are appreciated.

Pk

Hi Pawan I J reddy from Banglore I also want to fence my 3 acres land near Banglore so after metal fencing i also like to grow something along the fence for extra profit as I sugested by some people to plant (Hebbevu) i.e. belongs to neem family very profitable after 7 years at the time of harvest and also we can use that leaf as feder for sheep, goat, or catle etc .But as you said Henna is also very good plan but i dnt know details if u got any details pls inform me on my email id:jaga_chaitu@yahoo.co.in or jaga.chaitu@gmail.com or my cel 9741085135.

Regards
j reddy

Hi Team Members

As I posted in my reply sugestion of planting Hebbeavu(Neem family) I dnt have Idea from where to get this plants I contact one person he is from Hiriyuru who wl ready to give this plants for 16/rs per one but it is far from my place please sugest me any nursery near Banglore or chikkaballapur or best near gauribidanur for 200 plants sugestions are apriciated

Melia dubia plants are available in almost all nurseriers now a days. you should get it for 5 to 30rs/plant depending on the age of the plants.

It is available in Teja nursery, Nandi hills road,Devanahalli.

Try in forest dept also.

Hi pavanchowdary,

If you are willing to look beyond Steel Mesh & Henna, you can take a look at the other options in my blog.

Tx sri for your reply I also enquired at teja Nursery Melia dubia plants avil with them cost is 30/ plant but he told it is more than 6 ft height is it advisable to plant such big ones.

Usually 45 days old is good. The problem with bigger plants in packet is, the roots will be entangled and twisted. they take more time to go deeper when you shift to pit.

Hi Pavan,

I suggest a combination of MalaiDubia & Henna plant.

Malaidubia grows into a huge tree, it grows pretty fast. you can plant them at a distance of 6ft between each plant on the boundary.

between this six feet you can go for Henna plants. it is a kind of shrubby,thorny bush.

This way you have wind breakers as well as a bio fence which can guard your farm from 2 & 4 legged predators.

regards,
agri_lover

Dear Pavan ji,

For your ask on Steel Fencing you may like to explore through various fencing options.
Here is our official website : a-1fenceproducts.com

Thanks!

Hi I am j Reddy from banglore I cultivated siriculture for 2.5 acres with wider spacing in between i want to plant marigold as intercrop I had drip irrigation in the land and very good water source pls anyone can sugest to whom to approach for marigold buyback agriment if anyone givw the information it is very helpful to me

regards
j reddy

Sir,

We wish to bring to your notice that the “S.Kumar’s Agri Business Corporation” head-quartered at Hyderabad was established in 1998. Since then we have been promoting various eco friendly concepts, pro-environmental initiatives and sustainable development projects. With our vast field-level practical experiences we have observed and noticed that the farmers of our country are facing severe crop loss issues due to wild boar & wild animal attacks, frequent natural calamities, global warming effects, non availability of labour, cost escalation and climate change issues. It is known fact that many of the wild animals have shifted their habitations from the forests to farm fields due to man-made mistakes such as severe deforestation and high level destruction in the forest areas.
Due to the above situation the farmers who make 70% of the Indian community are leaving agriculture and migrating to the urban habitations in search of livelihoods resulting in many of the villages becoming deserts and the population pressure is at high level in urban areas which is causing various social issues. It is known fact that the most of the countries are shifting towards naturals in all walks of life and the demand for naturals & organic products is ever increasing and it is time to throw light on promotion of different eco-friendly sustainable farming measures & concepts to the struggling farmers.
Keeping in view the alarming situation faced by the farming community due to wild boar & animal attacks which is great concern to the society we have come up with an eco-friendly, cost-effective sustainable solution of “Henna Bio Fence.” Henna is non-grazing & pest-free because it is astringent in nature which can be an effective NPM measure, sustains for longer period hence it is perennial, drought tolerant because it can pass through severe climatic situations, creates additional man days through raising & post harvest measures and also generates income because the demand for natural dyes is ever increasing globally. Hence “Henna Bio Fence” can be an eco-friendly cost-effective sustainable solution in place of highly expensive solar, chain linked mesh & barbed wire fences and can act as income & employment generating measure.
Natural dyes are pro-environment and obtained from renewable resources with no health hazards are traditionally used since ages to impart color. There is renewed interest in the application of natural dyes throughout the world today, as eco-friendly norms become stringent and the awareness about protection and preservation of environment grows day by day. The entire world is facing the side effects of synthetic & chemical products. There has been increasing interest in natural dyes, as the public become aware of health issues, ecological and environmental problems related to the use of synthetic dyes. Henna is being used in Textiles, Handlooms, Leather, Hair, Health & Beauty Care, Cosmetics and Tattoo Industries etc.
Considering the above facts, concerns and in light of the multi beneficial advantages, as responsible agri business concern we have initiated this “Henna Bio Fence” project to help the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. We request you to collaborate with us for marketing the seed inputs to the farmers on profit sharing basis and also to create awareness and to transform the concept of an eco-friendly, sustainable and cost effective “Henna Bio Fence” to the farmers to protect the crops from wild boar & animal attacks and to improve their income levels. Henna Bio Fence is also useful as NPM, NTFP, SMC & NRM measures. The decoction of henna leaves can be used as Bio Pesticide for all the crops because of its strong chemical composition reduces the pest management expenditure for a longer period. It also controls the cross pollination (Isolation) issues between different crops.
Henna Bio Fence in one meter width all along the periphery of the crop fields in multiple (6-9) rows will become thick & strong fence which completely arrests the wild boar and animal attacks. Reducing crop loss itself is great benefit to the farmers and as well to the nation and also there are many social & economic advantages in addition to the crop protection measure. It is cost effective sustainable solution when compared with the solar fence, chain linked mesh fence & barbed wire fence. It also can be used as bio fence all along the periphery and to the each plot in the real estate projects and other sorts of agri business projects.
Hence, we request your kind attention towards a noble cause of “Vruksho Rakshathi Rakshithaha” by educating the farmers about the multi advantages of Henna Bio Fence. We are ready with 3 lakh units @ Rs.1,500/- per unit as MRP which is sufficient for one Acre of Henna Bio Fence. Business details can be discussed in person after hearing from you. Once the seeds promotion is over we can concentrate on henna powder business which is having very huge market potential & scope both in the domestic & international markets. We await quick response in this regard to make this pro-environmental project successful. I am herewith providing YouTube link of promo film on Henna Bio Fence.
Henna Bio Fence Video Link:
SKUMAR’s ABC - Henna Bio Fenc - English : youtube.com/watch?v=YkRyAiMutHI
SKUMAR’s ABC - Henna Bio Fence - Telugu : youtube.com/watch?v=fse9vzHiUmo

Thanking You
Best Regards

OSK REDDY
Ph. No. 919494947894 / 919848028410
Mail:oskreddy@gmail.com / oskreddy@yahoo.com

oskreddy, how can i get hold of the henna plants for fencing ? Can you let me know how much each plant costs?

dear Sir
it would have been still better to throw costing,time for plantation,time required for growth upto 4-5 feet.height.

thanks & regards
g c jagwani

I have grown henna plants quite easily from seeds.

Hi,
Where can we get henna seeds and how much does it cost.

I bought it on ebay. I paid Rs 100 for approx. 100 seeds.

Just keep in mind that henna seeds take 3-4 weeks to germinate, so don’t give up on them.

Where to get the seeds.

Mr. OSK REDDY
i have seen the videos of yours in YouTube. you are doing a fantastic work.
can you please give some more details about, season to grow and Economics. and also who will buy.

I had bought Henna seeds from Suresh Forestry network . You can reach him at 9845300212. He supplies them at reasonable rates.

http://sureshforestrynetwork.com/