Help to setup a Project on Aquaponics farming

Hi Nishikanth,

That is Family own farm and there are generally not open to give tour to public. However I can give yor the detail of an other farm that I have visited and that are even more exicting.

“The Plant” Address: 1400 W. 46th St., Chicago, IL 60609, (773) 847-5523

This is pure Aquaponics farm and give a tour @ 10$. I think I have took some pic there…let me see if i found and upload.

Hi Nirmal,

Have you started this project? I’m from B’lore and I’d love to get in touch. I’m planning on similar project.

Hi Nirmal.
I am a resident from Bangalore.
From past couple of weeks I have been researching on aquaponics. Even I am new to agriculture but very much intrested in farming. I want to make this as my profession. I would need some help from you to learn it practically. If u can lend your hand it would be appreciable.

HI, I’m from bangalore and interested in same. Please email me to connect offline. amitava82@gmail.com

hello everyone,

My name is praveen and I belong to jodhpur rajasthan.

I am reading about aquaponics over the internet from quite some time now and I am pretty impressed with this concept of new age farm tech that is aquaponics.

I am interested in setting up an aquaponics project in jodhpur rajasthan on a commercial scale. But for this purpose i need first hand information about the project like the capital involved, income projections, minimum area to make it commercially viable etc. Please share the details regarding this.

I can even take professional consultancy regarding this. Friends if you have any sort of information regarding people who provide technical consultancy to set up an aquaponic farm please do let me know. This will be very helpful to me.

you can always contact me on my mobile 7597366630, I also use whatsapp on the same number.
You can also contact me on my email praveen.parihar2006@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Hi All,

I am interested to setup aquaponics farm near pudukottai(tamil nadu) on my Acre land. Please email or call me.
Email: Chandru.mohan10@gmail.com
Mob: +91 9843320360

I noticed this discussion was started in 2013 and this is 2018… means people who are into aquaponics have an experience of 5 yrs. can someone share how was this experience as I am very keen to start my own personal farm