Help the farmers

I OUR SMALL TOWN PLENTY OF FARMERS AROUND OUR TOWN GATHERING IN MARKET PLACE EVERY SUNDAY .I HAVE A DTP AND BROWSING CENTER MANY FARMER ARE CUSTOMER FOR ME .ONE DAY WHEN I WAS SURFING ONE OF THE FARMER ASKED ME SOME QUESTION REGARDING AGRICULTURE  I SURF THE WEB AND GIVE THEM ANSWER NEXT WEEK THE FARMER CAME AND TOLD ME THE INFORMATION I GIVE IS VERY USEFUL TO HIM .HE THANKED ME WITH GRACE .HE ALSO ASKED ME TO HELP THE FARMERS BY GETTING ALL AGRICULTURE INFORMATION AND TECHNIQUES BY SURFING THE WEB  TO ALL THE FARMERS .ON THAT DAY I FEEL VERY HAPPY.THE I THOUGHT WHAT THE FARMER ASKED ME TO DO.SUDDENLY I WENT TO MY CENTER AND SURFED TO FETCH ALL THE AGRICULTURE INFORMATION AT LAST I FOUND FARMNEST.COM .AND I NOW I MA CREATING THIS NEW TOPIC HELP THE FARMERS THROUGH ME .HEREAFTER I ASK MANY QUESTIONS WHICH ARE ASKED BY FARMERS PLS DONT HESITATE TO HELP THEM.THIS IS OUR DUTY TO HELP THE FARMERS WHO THEY ARE OUR BACKBONE OF OUR COUNTRY.

THANKING YOU LORDS,
SUNDAR

Good intention, Sundar.
Welcome to the forum!

dear Sundaram,

I appreciate your activities, God Bless You. If your People need any Technical Support BIOFARMS

is`ready to assist Farmers Community.

Second thing- Agrochemical Traders misleading FARMERS with their limited Knowledge and Reap

benefits of Farmers. To stop such type of activities BIOFARMS - involved in the trading of quality

inputs through Farmers outlet, with reasonable margin with good quality inputs.

eg.Boric Acid -Technical 99% – Rate Rs.180/kg – open market -Sodium tetraborate-commercial

grade selling with a rate - Rs.350/kg, Nitrobenzene 50% — Rs.500/lit – open market

Nitrobenzene 20% 1lit - Rs.550/lit -see the difference.

So think over and make the farmers to become a business man, So that they will get extra

income alongwith farming. For any assistance for the same BIOFARMS is always ready.

Thank you
Good Luck

Helping the Farmers means, giving knowledge to the for their sustainable feature without depending others.
If we provide proper knowledge to Farmers than that will be with them forever which is sustainable.

Regards.
SWAMY