Grafted brinjal ..amazing performance

Thank you Sir,
Thank you Very Much Mr. Rao Garu,

Kindly Provide your Contact Number, I will ask my Nephew to Contact you for Collecting the seed of Solanum Torvum

MANNE SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms, 9133498366

Dear Sri Satyanarayana Manne ,

Sent my number by PM. Pl verify and ask your nephew to contact me and i will give few seeds to him.

with good wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

Dear RAMU garu,
I am from Andhrapradesh Eastgodavari district.
I want to cultivate both tomato and Brinjal in 2 acars each in Tribal hill Area that is Maredumilli surrounding where the temperature in winter is very low and in summer too Evening temperature is cool . With your suggetions i want to buy the graftef plants from you
please let me know the availability and the price for this August ending or 1st week of September 19
Thank you.sir,
J.S.Narayana
96188 54999

Dear Sir ,
Thank you for deep knowledge sharing .
You have mentioned bitter gourd can also be grafted , please suggest what should be the perfect rootstock for bittergourd?
The same solanum tarvum used in brinjal or something different.
Thank you

Namaskaram :pray: Ramu Garu…

I am Murali Raj, Not a framer or a Agri consultant… but an enthusiast to learn. But I am a terrace farmer :smile:

Nice to know about the Devil plant + Egg Plant graft…

As you mentioned in you post… “Also you can use the same facility to produce tomato graft , bitter gourd graft ,watermelon graft etc…” Could you elaborate on which root stock and scion for Tomato Bitter gourd and watermelon…

Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Murali Raj :pray: