Good place to grow grapes

Hi guys,
I recently found a company that runs vineyards in Spain. I’m seriously considering investing but i have a few concerns: Is this area of Spain good for growing grapes? How would it compare to somewhere in France?

www.lospandosvineyard.com/controlador.p … Familia=10

Any advice/comments will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi gentleman,
Spain is experiencing Mediterranean climate which suits grape cultivation.Since ancient period, wine made of grapes in spain is noted for its quality and fame.There is a rumor that lovers who uses this wine would get married soon n lead a lasting married life. But as regards the gain out of investment in vineyards in spain, you better consult a financial expert from spain.

Regards,
Ram

Spain as such is situated amidst grape growing countries. Spain has large tracts of land under grapes and is the highest producer of grapes and wine. Spain in general is the best place for growing grapes.However the suitability of the exact location where you wish to plant grapes need to studied in relations to soil,availability of water and other basic needs

Dear Grape Lovers,
India is also emerging to give good quality wines from Grapes, Jackfruit etc.
In the recent past I had visited one of such grape farm which is 70 km 13.24’ 39"N 77.28’44"E from Bangalore.
Almost all varieties including foriegn are growing by Grover winers pvt ltd. HO at Bangalore. They have another
grape garden near Nandhi Hils too.

Maharashtra is leading in wine production from Grapes.

The climate condition around Bangalore with 100 km radius is good place to grow grapes
The present crops yields are also very positive and Bangaloreans now enjoying its tastes
with lower rates through HOPCOMS.

If you may really interested, Than Bangalore is the place of happenings in Agriculture.
You are welcome if you may ready.

Spain has the mediterranean climate And as per my experience and opinion this kind of weather suits the grapes the most. So i strongly recommend to grow the grapes there.

Dear Sir,
Can you please come up with economics, Yield per Acre and along with quality of grapes grown in spain?

There is a very good market for local production of grapes for wine as shown by growers in Nasik and Bangalore. There is also an effort going on in Ananthapur.

This search by folks for something better reminds me of the saying

“Sare duniya dhoonde toh mile pichwade mein”

Search the world and ultimately find it in your own backyard

Shiv

[quote=anushafarms]
There is a very good market for local production of grapes for wine as shown by growers in Nasik and Bangalore. There is also an effort going on in Ananthapur.

This search by folks for something better reminds me of the saying

“Sare duniya dhoonde toh mile pichwade mein”

Search the world and ultimately find it in your own backyard

Shiv
[/quote] this saying may not fit here as the main question is about Spain is good for grape growing ?