Goat Shed direction

Hi, Can you please let me know what should be the direction of Goat shed
If 20 feet x 60 feet shed is constructed, should East-West be 60 feet and North-South be 20 feet ?

Yes that is correct, north south should be the lesser dimension

Respect sir my self Lohit M.Sc Agri graduate running sheep, Goat and Dairy farm since from 10 years you can contact me on 9538103122 only on what’s up.
I need some details sir
Location of the farm (Which district)

I am not an expert in this subject line. Mostly people prefer East - West direction for better air circulation. Please see the following link. It may be useful.
Happy Farming.
https://www.goatfarming.in/goat-housing

Thangapandian
Tel: +91-9626008160

East west is 20 ft and north south is 60 ft. This the position to entered sun in shed.

Yes, you are correct.

Thanks, how about from ventilation perspective
Does wind flow south-north for majority of the month ? if yes, then would it make sense to have 60 feet in East-West ?

plz can i see site direction of u r area then only we decided .

I don’t k

now this picture will be helpful to you. Anyway please check. This is East - West direction.

Basically, it depends on the location you are in.
If you are constructing on a colder region,then south north orientation will do, if your climate is hot most of the time,then east west is the only direction you should follow. The reason being, in Summers even the morning and evening sunlight will be harsh on the livestock resulting in animal/birds stress.
Further, pls elevate your shed to the possible extent for better air movement.