Goat Farming - need project support for Tamilnadu

I represent a group of 2000 poor people who can put up a capital of Rs. 100 every month regularly. The first month capital will be Rs. 2,00,000 ; second, Rs. 2,00,00 will be added and so on. As a year ends, the capital will be Rs. 24,00,000.
Since they are ready to pay this Rs. 100 even for many many years. They are ready to wait for one year to get returns on their investment.

I have zeroed in on goat farming as a reasonable venture for them to engage in.

1. All the farm hands will be chosen from among them. Accounts will be maintained by some qualified people among them. Accounts will be an open book.

2. The proposal is to locate the farm in accessible area to them so they can visit it at any time.

3. This way they can see for themselves what is being done with their money and how no one is swindling.

Can you please propose a viable project with these points as the focus?

The farm will be located in Erode district, Tamil Nadu

Thank you and best regards

Ashok

[quote=goatee]
I represent a group of 2000 poor people who can put up a capital of Rs. 100 every month regularly. The first month capital will be Rs. 2,00,000 ; second, Rs. 2,00,00 will be added and so on. As a year ends, the capital will be Rs. 24,00,000.
Since they are ready to pay this Rs. 100 even for many many years. They are ready to wait for one year to get returns on their investment.

I have zeroed in on goat farming as a reasonable venture for them to engage in.

1. All the farm hands will be chosen from among them. Accounts will be maintained by some qualified people among them. Accounts will be an open book.

2. The proposal is to locate the farm in accessible area to them so they can visit it at any time.

3. This way they can see for themselves what is being done with their money and how no one is swindling.

Can you please propose a viable project with these points as the focus?

The farm will be located in Erode district, Tamil Nadu

Thank you and best regards

Ashok
[/quote]dear ashok pl contact me partha1705@gmail.com cell.9962306633