Getting a farmer certificate from TN/ MP/ AP/ Raj

Hi

Any idea what is the minimum cost (all inclusive) to get my farmer certificate from AP/ TN/ Rajasthan? I need that to buy agri land in Maharashtra.

Best wishes

Kishore Nair email id kishore.nair57@yahoo.com

Hi Kishore,
I was born in a family with land holdings, so it never was any issue to buy land.
Want the farmer certificate very badly for friend, no solution in sight.

Whr are you from in maharashtra.
Agents asking big money, doesnt make any sense.
Try the border areas of maharashtra karnataka.

Rafiq Yusuf

[quote=soffina]
Hi

Any idea what is the minimum cost (all inclusive) to get my farmer certificate from AP/ TN/ Rajasthan? I need that to buy agri land in Maharashtra.

Best wishes

Kishore Nair email id kishore.nair57@yahoo.com
[/quote] That certificate cost you equivalent to to the extent and price of the land you can purchase in those states you mentioned

namaskara swamy ji

if i dont have pahani certificate, am i not be eligible to be a farmer? i am still in a hunt for piece of land in karnataka to setup an dairy farm. but to my dismay everything goes for a toss when i went for registration. What are the procedures ?

Swamy and others in Karnataka,

Why don’t you write a step by step guide topic to buy or inherit land in Karnataka and we can sticky it? It is going to help many.

Having gone through the experience in MH myself, i will recommend that the prospective buyers consider TN as against Karnataka to the extent possible. These agri land rules are as unclear and complex as one can imagine. One will buy land and register the agreement and the tahsildar or his officer will flatly show you how many ways he can and will refuse transfer in revenue books.

MH can still be managed if one is patient and should have ability to cough upto say 1 lac. I sometimes wonder why govt wants to make life difficult for people with all these archaic & redundant rules

Following are the criteria for purchasing agricultural land in Karnataka.

1. Annual Income should be less than Rs Lakh
  2. Phani (family hereditary in agriculture) is a must.
    Last month, my friend purchased 5 acre land near Kanakapura area. He does not posses the Phani but he executed the sale deed on his close relative who has Phani. Ofcourse, the land cost was more than Rs 2 lakh, for which he (his friend) has given the break up of the source income.
    That is it.

Mr.Vasudevan
Following are the criteria for purchasing agricultural land in Karnataka.

1. Annual Income should be less than Rs Two Lakh

If this would be the criteria for purchasing agriculture land in karnataka, then how ministers have so much of agriculture lands even though they have declared their assets at the time election and by some other people seeking information from RTI. So the The Karnataka Land Revenue Act will not applicable to ministers is it ? Why did government will not take any action against them. In politicians case they have commercial property, cash, share certificates, gold/silver jewellery in their and their wife’s name along with this agriculture land. It means they earned that much of amount from agriculture only ?
    This is Ridiculous rule of government, since there are many many friends who wanted to do agriculture. ever since from 1964 the said act has not amended.

Mr.Chandra this is what i know about procedure/buying agriculture land in karnataka
As per Karnataka land revenue Act no other person can buy agriculture land in karnataka unless their ancestors are from agriculturist and their family income should be less than Rs.2 lakhs.

But there are two ways to buy agriculture land in karnataka
1] The one who wanted to buy agriculture land can directly approach the jurisdictional DC for their interest/intention to become agriculturist. Along with this application they need to submit Sale Agreement copy, present owner’s pahani and his annual income details. So the DC at his discretionary power will give permission. But this is lengthy process and one needs to pay lot of amount on this.

2] The second one is
There is no restriction to buy Commercial crops lands. i.e., Coffee/Tea plantations, Palm, cardamom, Rubber plantation. Any one can buy this type of agriculture land in Karnataka. so there is no restriction for buying plantations land in karnataka.

And also please find the attached file an article written by Sridhara Babu regarding buying agriculture land in karnataka
VIJAYA KARNATAKA ARTICLE ON LAND REFORMS 20-12-2010.pdf (112 KB)

batenavi, that is really useful info.

Okay, what will happen if i wanted to setup Dairy Farm and its related produce? still do i need to rely on farm land? is there any chance of Waste land, Dry land etc?.

the above might be a stupid query, but from few URL’s i went through about the waste land improvement scheme or something similar to it?

Can you please throw some light on it?

Thanks batenavi.

Would you like to volunteer to create a complete write up, compiling all the how-to details for Karnataka? Would be a nice wiki page. I am sure other members can chip in.

I am curious now :
What is the benefit of a farmers certificate?
Does it have limitations in regards to amount of land bought or ownership?
Lastly, what financial advantages come with such a certificate?

We would want to apply for it as well if we qualify and the benefits outweigh the costs. Our farm purchase is on the larger size, pretty recent and not hereditary. Looking forward to some advice…

Savera Farms

[quote=nkjohri]
I am curious now :
What is the benefit of a farmers certificate?
Does it have limitations in regards to amount of land bought or ownership?
Lastly, what financial advantages come with such a certificate?

We would want to apply for it as well if we qualify and the benefits outweigh the costs. Our farm purchase is on the larger size, pretty recent and not hereditary. Looking forward to some advice…

Savera Farms
[/quote] Farmer certificate is like Pass port/ RC book of your vehicle or Pass Book of your account.
One can ascertain the benefits/ financial advantages from these certificates.
Each and every state has got its own rules and regulations with regarding to land holdings.

Mohit can organise Farmer Certificate. Pl contact Mohit on 9167246136

[quote=prakashgopichand]
Mohit can organise Farmer Certificate. Pl contact Mohit on 9167246136
[/quote] Who is this Mohit? Where from he get farmer certificate?

Two years back it was Rs 38000/-
Regards,
Yaj.

GET FARMER CERTIFICATE FROM US

Dear Friend,
As you all know that the farmer of any state can purchase the agriculture land in Maharashtra. We provide these services from the Rajasthan state where citizen of Our country can purchase the agriculture land. On buying the 1 bigha land in Rajasthan the owner will become the farmer of that state and will be eligible for the farmer’s certificate then on.
I will provide you the following services which are as under.

You need to pay Rs. 80,000/- per person per file which includes all formalities.
To get Registry in favour of you or your said person.
POA stamp and write-up, Documentation cost, Writer cost, Department formalities, Photostats, my travel expenses and other miscellaneous expenses.
To get the documents endorsed by the department.
To get the entry in the gram panchayat.
To get the Jamabandhi ( 7/12), Bhoomi Praman Patra (Farmers Certificate) in your name singed by the Tehsildar.
Along with all documents you will be the owner of land which is 1600 sqm= 1936 sq yards=17424sqft of agriculture land will be owned in your name of one person only.
You need to send me the
1-- 3 pass port size photoes
2-- Id Proof attested by Notary. Bring original one with you.
3-- Residential Proof attested by Notary. Bring original one with you.

You need to come yourself.
If not possible to come in person then Send me the power of attorney for the purchase of land in Rajasthan in the favour of the person whom I suggest.

Feel free for the further communication.
Also let me know how many files you need to do.
Give me the following details;-

Personal details for the farmer status certificate.
Name:-_______________________________________
Father’s name :- ________________________________
Surname :-______________________________________
Address as per the proof :- ___________________________________________________________________________

PAN CARD NO:-__________________ profession:-_________________________
Payment mode:- cash/cheque.
Cheque No:-_______________ Bank and Branch:-_____________________
Date of issue:-_____________ Amount:-______________________

Attach the following documents along with the POA or come along with this document.
1— 3 pass port size photoes.
2—Photo copy of residential address proof (Election card/ driving licence/addhar card/passport) any one from this.
3—PAN CARD photo copy.
You have to deliver the document on following address or cut and stick on cover
CHIRAG GAJJAR
B- 65, VRAJ RESIDENCY,
NARODA –DEHGAM ROAD,
NARODA,
AHMEDABAD-382330.
HOLD AT OFFICE call to pick up.
MO:- 09998732033, 09426065076.

@ Savera Farms,

In tamilnadu there is no such issues. Once you buy a farm land, u have to convert the existing Patta, Sitta and Adangal to your name. This can be done with the help of VAO in your area. If you contact him he will help u in getting this done with some small amount.
It is my experience when i bought a land.

Venkatesh

1 Like