G9 banana size

Dear Members,

Please view the attached pictures for the G9 banana at our near by farm.
The farmer applied fertilizer for 3 times in one year at the banana trees.
As i can see the growth of banana bunch is not upto the mark. The soil report is of pH 5.6, EC-0.5.
Please advice us if we can apply fertilizer more in quantity and no. of times to get healthy banana bunch.

Thanks.
Siddhartha.

Hey

I cultivate G9 tissue culture banana in an acre.

shoot questions, maybe i will be able to help

thank you

please advice abt the fertilizer application.[quote=amansohaney]
Hey

I cultivate G9 tissue culture banana in an acre.

shoot questions, maybe i will be able to help

thank you
[/quote]

Banana needs good amount of micro nutrient. You can try spraying “banana special” A micronutrient based formulation developed by IIHR. The dosage is once in two months. They have system of courieering this all over India.
See more info in this link cendectkvk.org/banana.html
Cut the flower after all fingers are formed(you have to leave 6inch stem at the end), mix 100Ml gomutra,100gm dung,20gm Urea in a ploythene cover, immerse 3 inch of stem of the bunch and tie it. This will give bigger sized fruits otherwise end of the bunch will have mal naursihed fruits.

Thanks Mr. Sri for your advice.
Please let me know the application of folier spray at the root or leaves/ stem.
Kindly advice also the attached pictures of bunch of banana is how much less than the actual G9 output.

Foliar spray means only for leaves. It is difficult to comment looking the picture, how many days old are the crop? Still there is scope to imporve the yield if you take immediate steps.

Few looks less than 20Kg(guess by eye balling) this is below average. Average G9 yield is 30Kg/bunch. In my area 40 Kg avg also is possible.

the trees are for 9 to 10 months old.
Is there any chance to increase the weight of bunch by applying the solution you suggest now even though the trees are 10 months old?[quote=sri2012]
Foliar spray means only for leaves. It is difficult to comment looking the picture, how many days old are the crop? Still there is scope to imporve the yield if you take immediate steps.

Few looks less than 20Kg(guess by eye balling) this is below average. Average G9 yield is 30Kg/bunch. In my area 40 Kg avg also is possible.
[/quote]

Yes. but only 10% not more.