Freshwater Fish

Thanks a lot for pointing in right direction. I’ll pass on the contact details to my facility manager in India.

Dear Padmanabhan,
I appreciate & like your post. can you give some addresses for Telangana that are selling fingerling of fish All spices which can used in fresh water farming.

Unfortunately, I don’t have contacts in Telangana. But I suggest you to check with your local Krishi Vigyan Kendra(KVK) and they should be able to help you with the right contacts.

Just in case, you can check this link (agricultureforeverybody.blogspot … armer.html) from my blog. It has 2 contacts (1 in Andhra & 1 in Tamilnadu).

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
agricultureforeverybody.blogspot.com

I have freshwater prawn seed available. 4 lakh seeds available. At 80 paise each. If anyone requires please contact on +918291379254 Rohit.

You can visit http://www.dahd.nic.in for any kind of information related to Fisheries department. I want to tell you that Indian Government worked on many schemes and on of them is ‘Blue Revolution: Integrated Development and Management of Fisheries’ Foreseeing high potential, the Hon’ble Prime Minister has called for “a revolution” in the fisheries sector and has named it as “Blue Revolution”. The Blue Revolution, with its multi-dimensional activities, focuses mainly on increasing fisheries production and productivity from aquaculture and fisheries resources, both inland and marine.

Objectives:

• To increase the overall fish production in a responsible and sustainable manner for economic prosperity
• To modernize the fisheries with special focus on new technologies
• To ensure food and nutritional security
• To generate employment and export earnings
• To ensure inclusive development and empower fishers and aquaculture farmers