Floriculture in Greenhouse

Namaste,
I have a three acre greenhouse. and i planing for gerbera crop in July 13. so i want to investor of Gerbera plants. and i provide him Gerbera flowers regular.if any interested for more business i will meet him and more discuss about it.
Mitul Patel,Gujarat
Mob No. 09904647000

Hi Mitul,

I you want to sell your gerbera flowers in hyderabad, let me know. I will provide my contact details.

Thanks,

Balram

Jai Shri Krisna

For the input sourcing & flower sells can extend the services in Pune.
Please be in touch
Sheti Udyog Bhandar
Swargate Corner Pune 411 042
020 2447 3615 Only Hindi Comunication Please
rajugandhi07@gmail.com
shetiudyog@live.in

Get an IEC code , and RCMC from APEDA . Domestic market in urban cities are volatile market place as far as the indigenous and foreign floriculture is concerned .Native flowers having a steady market due to puja use , but fireign and exotic flowers market boosts during wedding season . As per floriculture market report Indian wedding season, generating a daily turnover of over a crore .
The price of a bunch of gerbera, the most used cut flower for wedding decorations, increases from Rs 20-30 per bunch before the starting of the wedding season to Rs 60 per bunch during wedding seasons .
So , you have to cultivate and grow flowers to cater market demand or else export market is another alternative . .