FarmNest Members' Meeting (Bangalore, date/venue to be decided)

Hi All,

It would be nice if one of you who is attending can summarize the experience and upload pics. That would help people like me who cannot make it in person.

Thanks
Biju

Hi?
Today is 5th August, I invited interested people to come to my farm at Begur near BIAL, Bangalore.
Few are confirmed to visit requesting all others also to participate.

Hello

The meeting is on what date ,if it is prior to Agritech exhibition,then please give the directions to reach the place where the gathering is scheduled.I had a plan to visit Agritech on 25th Aug .

Dear Kumar,
All are busy and no response to meet together, however any one interested to meet to exchange expertises, then call me to meet either in our Farm at Bangalore or any other place.

All meetings are ending at callings, people interested are very much interested to get their clarifications through phones.

Hello dns1807

True, Ok I am visiting Agritech @bangalure on 25th Aug and will return to Coimbatore on 26th by car. where is farm located and what is the route ,if possible I will pay a visit on 24th or 26th which ever is convenient. My mobile no 09790005054, vj_kumar_2k@yahoo.com

Dear Kumar,
You are well come, bye the bye you can get some rare fruits/vegetables seeds or planting materials while your visit to Babgalore.

Hello all,did anybody make it to the exhibition…pls share the experiences u have Gained
Girija

Hello,

There is a organic market on this weekend.May be this is useful info those who are planning to meet.
See link below
horticulture.kar.nic.in/

Hi All,

Merry christmas and New year to all
Am new to Farmnest and let me know where is the nest meet in bangalore i am partlly farmer shorlty sharting farm for vegatable caltuavation email: cr_sandeep@rediffmail.com.

HAI EVERYBODY

I HAVE JOINED FARM NEST TODAY AND LOOK FORWARD FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN EXCHANGE OF VIEWS

Have not seen any progress in meeting each together.