Farmnest Members Meet - Mumbai

I am on whatsapp and even FB. I would prefer whatsapp as it directly delivers the msg to that person. We can make a group and thn decide on where when how to meet. My number is 9819355590

Hi friends,
Only last month i had asked adminstrator to start farmnest mumbai group, but some of the posts seems to be of year 2013, which means the group was active in 2013 and then lost steam.
I had thought of a meeting once sufficient numbers enrol. We can either merge the previous group or migrate to new group.
I am also member of hariyali, a group dedicated to increasing green cover. I will check if they have some place and after sharing details would organize the meet.
Regards
Haresh

Hello
I live in thane, have my farm in Badlapur. let’s fix a day and meet at a convenient place. My place in Badlapur has a perennial river flowing. As I’m working I visit on Saturdays and Sundays. U can mail me at hirenboseatgmaildotcom

Let the numbers build up. As on today i think there are just 13 members in the group. If we consider 60% attendance, it would be 7-8 members only!

Dear Mr Haresh
Experience tells that as a matter of fact not more than 50% may ever gather together.There are very few active participants say 10%to 20% who will assemble,some mediocre in participation and some who can not join due to various comittments or being away.Keeping in view the data 10 to 20% of should should take a wise decision for 80 %.This is called Pareto principle where decision takers are never more than 20%.
rcdixit

I agree with rcdixit. It is best to start small than delay in expectation of more members.

OK, since every one is keen to meet, let us plan to meet early.
Dear Mr. Hiren, since your farm is in Badlapur which is quite near to Mumbai Would it be ok if we all meet there? This also would be an opportunity for you to showcase your efforts and farm.
Do i have permission to note numbers of all Mumbai Group members and invite them on Whatzup.
This would enable to send invitation at short notice, as some members donot seem to log on to farmnest frequently.
Pl respond so that we can meet early.
Haresh

hello haresh
Do mail me at hirenboseatgmaildotcom. will take it from there.
hiren

Hello members,
In view of members’ interest a meeting of Mumbai group is proposed on 11th January 2015 at 10.30 A.M. Mr. Hiren Bose, member of this group has kindly consented to make his farm at Badlapur available as venue.
Pl confirm your participation so that further details can be chalked out.
Regards
Haresh

I M comming
Nilesh, Thane

Hello Guys
Can we have the address of meeting place please.

Hi all,
Pl find attached a file showing directions to Mr. Hiren Bose’s farm. However since the members have not reverted back positively, i am not sure if meeting would take place.
Would confirm by tommorrow.
Haresh
directions to Hiren Bose’s farm.pdf (260 KB)

Hi all,
Pl find attached a file showing directions to Mr. Hiren Bose’s farm. However since the members have not reverted back positively, i am not sure if meeting would take place.
Would confirm by tommorrow.
Haresh
directions to Hiren Bose’s farm.pdf (260 KB)

HI Haresh, i m comming what is current status?
Nilesh

Hi Nilesh,
As on now only you have confirmed. considering you, me and Hiren there would be only 3 confirmation. Prash had requested for directions but he has not confirmed so far.
In that case would it be worthwhile to meet? I solicit your views.
Regards
Haresh

Sir I had asked for directions, so i meant i was coming. Sorry for the mis-communication

Hi Prash,
Since this was first meeting I was hoping there would be atleast 5-6 members to have some worthwhile discussions. In the initial stages some miscommunication is bound to happen, since people donot know each other well enough.
Mr. Hiren has given a very valuable suggestion to form a whatzup group of Mumbai members. This would enable people to communicate in the initial stages.
I have cell numbers of members and would be inviting all members. Members who are not on whatzup, pl download so that we can communicate.
Regards
Haresh

I am on whatsapp

Hello
Please add my number for valuable updaes. Mob no. 9860034456. I am from Sangamner ( Nashik-Pune high way).
Ravindra Lende

Added