Farmnest Members Meet-2015-Bengaluru

Folks:

Few members were interested to have get-together session and I requested Subramanian.G.R our fellow member if he can host it, He has agreed.Thank you Sir.(please post google map of the location)
The Venue is a 5 acres land with good fencing and coconut grove. Right ambiance for a such a meet.

The agenda would be:

1. Experience of former newbies.(all are free to share)
  2. Discussion on Natural,organic,ZBNF techniques and their practicality.
  3. Wannabe farmers also can join and listen/discuss your way forward.

Ground rules:

1. Since it is not a commercial event, no fund is raised(there is no need, do we?). Entry is free.
  2. Lunch is arranged on the basis of military system(you pay what you eat).
  3. Lets meet at 10.00AM. Date have to be finalized by members Either 26-4-15 or 3-5-2015 any one of these Sunday.
  4. Lets keep children at home because you cannot pay attention and make use of the discussion.
  5. No consultancy offers or No product promotions during the meet is allowed.

Participants kindly send me a PM with contact( I need this info to arrange lunch) and reply to this post with your convenient dates. Most preferred date will be finalized.

PS: Ground rules are made on past experience members can comment or add if anything is necessary.

33 views no one confirmed yet surprising.

I am in sri any day no problem.

Dear sir,
Prasad from Bangalore wish to attend.

Hello,

I am Mohan Kumar from Bangalore, just started farming, would like to attend this meeting.

Regards,

Mohan

I would like to attend.

I would like to attend. Any date is OK.

I am Mamta , Staying in Bangalore . I would like to attend this event.

Please do let me know of the event confirmation and the location details

Thanks and Regards
Mamta

Hello,

I would Like to attend. I am from Bangalore.Keep me posted in my email id sathish.m.mech@gmail.com

I am interested.Any dates are fine with me …

I am fine with the meet.

Which place.

Regards,
Nagaraja

sir
i n.narasimhan in bangalore is willing to attend the meet. pl send me details like date and venue to narasimhan.fly@gmail.com or 09035806678

Sri, i would like to join but no available on April 26.

regards, GG

Hi

I will attend the meet to understand things.
I can also bring Dr.Jagannatha Rao, who was adviser to United nations agriculture services for 24 countries and is retired now who is also national VP to natural and organic farming.

Mahesh BABU from Bangalore

I am interested and would like to attend the session. Please let me know the venue details.

Hi,

I am from Bangalore and wish to attend the meet. Kindly advise the location.

Thanks, Vivek

Hi All,

Prasanna here from Bangalore and I would like to attend the meeting.

Thanks and regards,
Prasanna Mirji

Am interested in attending if its on 3rd may 2015.

I would like to attend. Preferred date 26-Apr.

Regards
rvn

Hi, I am a new member. Want to attend the Blore meet. Pls inform the venue and date. My pref date is 26th april, as 3rd May many marriages are there. It is upto your decision based on response. Any ways, pls inform me also. my contact no. 07036057111, mail id: kumarbachu@gmail.com. All d best. BVR Kumar.

Hi Sri,

I can make it. Sent you a PM.

Thanks
Biju