Farmers certificate for Maharashtra


I am from mumbai (MH) and to  buy a agri-land in maharahstra I require a farmers certificate.

Can any consultant help me in doing the same.


Some info here: … egally!!!/

Dear Friend,
As you all know that the farmer of any state can purchase the agriculture land in Maharashtra. We provide these services from the Rajasthan state where citizen of Our country can purchase the agriculture land. On buying the 1 bigha land in Rajasthan the owner will become the farmer of that state and will be eligible for the farmer’s certificate then on.
I will provide you the following services which are as under.

You need to pay Rs. 80,000/- per person per file which includes all formalities.
To get Registry in favour of you or your said person.
POA stamp and write-up, Documentation cost, Writer cost, Department formalities, Photostats, my travel expenses and other miscellaneous expenses.
To get the documents endorsed by the department.
To get the entry in the gram panchayat.
To get the Jamabandhi ( 7/12), Bhoomi Praman Patra (Farmers Certificate) in your name singed by the Tehsildar.
Along with all documents you will be the owner of land which is 1600 sqm= 1936 sq yards=17424sqft of agriculture land will be owned in your name of one person only.
You need to send me the
1-- 3 pass port size photoes
2-- Id Proof attested by Notary. Bring original one with you.
3-- Residential Proof attested by Notary. Bring original one with you.

You need to come yourself.
If not possible to come in person then Send me the power of attorney for the purchase of land in Rajasthan in the favour of the person whom I suggest.

Feel free for the further communication.
Also let me know how many files you need to do.
Give me the following details;-

Personal details for the farmer status certificate.
Father’s name :- ________________________________
Surname :-______________________________________
Age :-________ Religion :-Caste :-______
Address as per the proof :- ___________________________________________________________________________

PAN CARD NO:-__________________ profession:-_________________________
Payment mode:-  cash/cheque.
Cheque No:-_______________ Bank and Branch:-_____________________
Date of issue:-_____________ Amount:-______________________

Attach the following documents along with the POA or come along with this document.
1— 3 pass port size photoes. 
2—Photo copy of residential address proof (Election card/ driving licence/addhar card/passport) any one from this.
3—PAN CARD photo copy.
You have to deliver  the document on following address or cut and stick on cover
HOLD AT OFFICE call to pick up.
MO:- 09998732033, 09426065076.

i will help u to make the farmer certificate i will take the payment after receiveing all related document if u are realllly intrested then call me  on 09414127886

As a land consultant I am very much expert on providing solutions on your all queries regarding farm lands even if it is legal complications.
I can provide legal highly economic farmer solutions also so that property buying in Maharashtra can be a pleasant & hassle free experience for you. Mob-8976495614 As a consultant I can recommend the most preferred property also