Farm Nest member meet, Hyderabad 2018

Dear Farnest members

I am interested to have get-together session and I requsting all fellow member if any one can host it at his farm, or I can host in hyderabad city (not at any farm)

The agenda would be:
Experience of former newbies.(all are free to share)
Discussion on Natural,organic,ZBNF techniques and any chemical free technique their practicality.
New ideas, future plan , coming trends in agriculture industry (single farmer or farmers gruop)
Wannabe farmers also can join and listen/discuss your way forward.
Ground rules:

Since it is not a commercial event, no fund is raised(there is no need, do we?). Entry is free.
Lunch is arranged on the basis of military system(you pay what you eat).
Lets meet at 10.00AM or Time have to be finalized by members .
Date will be 13-5-18 (SUNDAY) because I will be available on this date.
(I am from jharkhand and visiting hyderabad for learning only).
Lets keep children at home because you cannot pay attention and make use of the discussion.
No consultancy offers or No product promotions during the meet is allowed.
Participants kindly send me a PM with contact( I need this info to arrange lunch) and reply to this post with your view and suggetions.

PS: Ground rules are made on past experience members can comment or add if anything is necessary.

yes… iam ready , iam from kakinada

Welcome dear.
Let me count the numbers of meetup participants.
Accordingly I will post development regarding this.
Right now where are you situated and what about your farming status?
Are you doing something in agri field or want to start your journey yet

It is nice to have a great talk with you Sunil.
I learnt and understand many things from you.thanks for your sharing your knowledge with me.
I will update meetup info within 7 days.
Waiting to meet with many in hayderabad

I am interested. Regards

@cmulukuri inbox me about yourself and your mobile number in my mail id so that I can talk with you.
Sribunty22@gmail.com

Namastey to all fellow farmers !
I am willing to host at my farm /residence on Jadcherla to Kalwakurty road. Opportunity to visit desi dairy, food forest, rainwater harvesting methods, traditional oil extraction etc…

Namaste Ranganadh,
Welcome and thanks for your offering.
It is nice to hear you are doing
deshi dairy,
Food forest
Rain water harvesting and
Traditional oil extracting method
And more …
I softly ask you to introduce yourself
Past
Present
Future …
And post at least 2-5 pic of every topic here so that people or farm enthusiast will learn and believe in natural, organic , farming.
Send me your number in my email id
Sribunty22@gmail.com so that I can talk with you.

Or if you are open and not privacy oriented than you can post your contact number here too.
Regards

Sorry to say that I don’t have time to post details as requested. Plz feel free to call me 9502456304
Ranganadh.

Thanks @sriagri
But sorry to inform you hyderabad meet canceled due to less interest by people of farmnest members

@cmulukuri
Thanks for interest.
But sorry to inform you hyderabad meet canceled due to less interest by people of farmnest members

@Ranganadh
Thanks for your interest and proposal.