Farm land vaastu Sastra - do we follow?

Moderator Notes:

• While you are free to argue your case with logic, please desist from branding other ideas as ‘claptrap’, ‘regressive’ etc.
  • For many, farming is indeed to do with spirituality, let us be sensitive to that; being spiritual does not mean being unscientific. It is hard to agree that the ISRO scientists you mention or doctors who pray before an operation lack scientific temper.
  • Let us stick to the topic of Vaasthu; and not veer into everything supposedly going bad in India. Statements like ‘Indians are at the bottom on almost all conceivable measurable standards’ are not related to the topic and seem opinions.
  • Kindly avoid references to caste or religion

Thanks.

@dns1807 & newbie447…

dear friends…i wanted to take land on lease for natural farming…because my funds wont allow me to buy at todays prices…

recently another friend accepted to give his land to me on lease…its a very good field…with all the facilities…but when i seen the land
its…sloping towards WEST SIDE OF THE FARM…east is on the the higher side by more than a meter…ifound a water body on the EAST…almost 2acres pond is there…on the west is also a smaller…pond…the farm is bordered on east., north.,south by village road…
IS IT WRONG TO STAY IN THE FARM…by building a small farm house…if not how to rectify the fault…

i request you people to give ur sincere advice regarding this…THANKS A LOT

Hi?
It is advisable to construct house ate south west side i.e.Kubera Mule/a of the land. Having farm house in this direction makes the land lord or the person who cultivate or involve in farming activity with positiveness. However you can go ahead with your plans if you may not seriously consider it.
Wishing you all the best.

@SWAMI
THANK YOU sir for ur valuable reply…

[quote=Murali]
Hi,

Having science background, its all bull c**p. Man you have a mind and start thinking for your self.

Dont go by any of these vastu stuff. Does western ghats forests follow vastu ?, do amazon forests follow vastu ? Its a measure to weaken the mind. sow some seeds of doubt in the mind so that some other fellow can control you thru such nonsense stuff.

More over, amplifying that our forefathers knew every thing etc etc is another trap to fool ourselves. Lets not fall for such cheap traps. If some one has the designs then such things should have existed. Some remains should have been found.

Just live with nature and try to integrate with nature. After all every thing is nature’s creation. So we have deserts, forests, swamps, hills, mountains, plateau, snow covered lands etc etc. This is the act of nature.

Regards

Murali KG
[/quote] Though Murali is not within us, but his sentences above are still pinching me.
What past is truth, our ancestors experiences also truth like Vastu as vastu is science of nature which is above to all of human being. I respect our time tested sustainable principles.

Thank you Sirs,

Thank you very Much the strong believers of Vaastu in Agriculture . But it may not be possible to get a successful bore well exactly at North Side, East side,North East side of the Land. One need to get bore-well drilled as per the recommendations of the Geologist who is the expert in divining the Ground water resources/potentiality of the water in the Land. To avoid discouragement of the strong believers of Vaastu, we are suggesting a via media proposal to fulfill their belief and have Sanctification and fulfill their sentiment it is suggested to construct a Farm House making the Borewell be kept at North East side to the Farm House.Then their sentiment will be fulfilled and also have water to their Farm Land.