Experience of buying barren land and agriculture farming in TN or KA

Dear Sir, As you said there may be a piece of land selling by some one,which is few hundreds of acres, but it may not be in one name . The land may be in diffarent names. Pl verify. If the land is in one name, which is beyond the land ceiling extent, will not be registered by the Registering Authorities, in any State. Upto my knowledge, there are classifications for agri lands, like wet land,dry land, Plantation lands, hilly&hillock lands. All the lands are not same. Basing on the land classification,extent varies. For example, in karnataka state, coffee estates will be in huge acerage which is permitted to some extent which is more than wet land. Likewise in Tamilnadu also plantations are in high extents, owned by single farmers, which is permitted. Pl enquire with Revenue Authorities and come to a conclusion, and then only proceed to purchase lands. g.p.rao,farmer

Can anyone please put some light on my question ??

Resp nod123 sir, the land ceiling for wet land may be 15 acres, but not for dry lands,not for plantation lands and not for saline lands. Pl verify,there are some category in agriculture lands. g.p.rao,farmer.

I see the last message in this thread was in Apr 2013. What would be the rates of barren land now in 2021 considering its around 2 - 2.3 hours away from Bangalore.

and any updates from anyone who has bought a barren land in all those years?

Hi Shajath,

Thats really detailed. i am not sure if you are still active on this portal.

would like to know about the current rates of Barren Land near Bangalore (around 2 - 2.5 hours)

I am doing organic agriculture and farm constantly and land development projects in sathyamangalam erode district in Hills station u call me 8148357118 gabarial prasana