Everything We need to know about Poly House Farming

Dear Sri Pvrao,

Now I saw the drawing of your green/poly house and it is perfect measurements sir.

Whether your poly house entrance is on north, south, east or west. For example, if your entrance is on north or south, make beds on east to west on both sides of the way. If the entrance is on east or west, make the beds from east to west only and give a small additional walk way on north to south in the middle.

If you think, I am not clear, pl call me or send your phone number by pm to me. I will call you and explain , face to face sir.

With best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

dear sir good evening…
thank you, as you advised if i plan the beds from east to west, the length is 69 sqmtrs, and after walk way each bed length is about 33 sqrmtr, is it ok for drip irrigation, the last plant of other side will get sufficient water, and other maintanence like spraying and harvesting…will there be any problems? … and thankyou sir u have asked my number for future discussion, it has been great help sir…my number is…09000827770…vengal rao

Dear Sir…

Thank you for your call, is it ok if plane around the ph?
what should be the distance in general, if i plant mango or teak around the ployhouse?
what are the ways to make soil steriliz\tion, simplified with less time?
i heard about silvernano, is it fine?
i discussed with greentech company regarding bubble sheet? he said, it will reduce 1-2 centigrades?
when i asked my company about it they says…earlier they did for one farmer, had some problems…
sir, for polyhouse,… what percentage net is advisable…here, govt rules have to 45% net…is it fine? i think air flow is less and inisde temparature will be more… your suggetion please…thanking you…