Earth Auger/Post Hole Digger - Rent/Second Hand Buying

Hello All,

I am Sreenath and I have recently started Poultry Farms Construction and also we have a framing land of 7 acres which we are using for the cultivation of Tomato, Rice and Vegetables. I am looking for Earth Auger for rent/ I am ready to buy second hand one to put a fencing and also for making holes for the Poultry Farms.

Can someone help me where to find the Earth Augers for rent as I am desperately looking for this. I am not in a position to buy a new one which will cost me around 20k.

I can be reached at 8951770506. Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Sreenath

you can buy a manual auger, may be it doesnot cost much. see agrarian channel in you tube
he says he dig 30to40 holes in hr

I’m protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.

Hello Sandhya,

I have inquired about all the models and it will cost me min 20K for the machine. I will use it for 2-3 days and after that it will be of no use. That’s why I am looking for renting.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Best,
Sreenath

Where is your farm located? I have an auger.

Its in Nagamangala, Mandya district

My farm located in challakere taluk , chitradurga district. 200 km away from the Bangalore

Hello Cyril,

Hope you are doing good and health during this hard times. I am connecting with you to see if you still have the earth auger?

Please do let me know.

Thanks,
Sreenatha

Hello Sreenath,

I still have the earth auger with me. Am from Udupi district. How may I help you?

Thanks & Regards