Drip tape based irrigation

Hi,
Very interesting discussion.

Where can I purchase drip tech system in Hyderabad?

Thanks,
Prasad

Not sure which part of the Hyderabad are you, but you can surely get all types. First decide between Online and Inline

Online - for distance of your choice with additional drippers costing Rs 1.00 - 1.50/-
[ol]
[
]Branded (Jain i know) would cost you around Rs 8 / mts (Enough Thick) - Good for reorg or frequent changes
Non Branded (Thin) - 5 / Mts ( good for one time install and no readjustments for 3 years)[/ol]
[/
:m]
Inline - for standard distance of 2 feet and no need for additional dippers
[ol]
[
]Branded (Jain i know) would cost you around Rs 11 / mts (Enough Thick) - Good for reorg or frequent changes
Non Branded (Thin) - 8 / Mts ( good for one time install and no readjustments for 3 years)[/ol]
[/
:m][/ul]

[/list]

Good Source of non branded is in Ranigunj, you can find lot of pipe shops. You cannot be sure of the length of the drip bundle as they can claim anything between 300 - 400. If you have good bargaining power I know a friend of mine have got it for 5.5/- semi branded at large quantity.

For Branded, you need to approch thru the websites like Jain / Godavari / Sudhakar / Netafin and reach their sales guys, they will be able to help you.

Other way to get the contacts is to contact your local horticulture officer, they should be able to get you in touch with their “preferred” vendor

1 Like

Onion seeds be sowed on Elevated Beds to Grow Nursery. From Nursery after 35-45 Days Plant in the Main Field by making Beds . Drip is not sufficient for the Beds of the Onion. Micro sprinklers are advisable. Otherwise for Flow Irrigation water be provided in the Channels between Beds.However there should not be any water stagnation.Pl. Call 9133498366 Satyanarayana

1 Like