Drip tape based irrigation

Instead of using Drip Sprinkler Irrigation works for SRI method of Paddy Farming. Ask our Brother who are Growing Paddy Try with Sprinkler Irrigation and Post the Results for the information of our Forum Members.

Thank you Sir,

Kindly inform us that where shall we get the Drip Tech Drip Tape@ Cheaper than most,Rs. 1.75/m. Kindly Provide the Contact details of the Supplier/Dealer.

MANNE.SN,
Vasudha Green Farms,

Isn’t porous pipe a better option as it’s a sub-surface method providing water directly to the roots of the plant. This will save a lot of water which would otherwise get evaporated. Other advantages is lower head requirement and no crop specific issues since it releases water from entire area, you can use it for any crop. You can also till the land without worrying about tape getting stuck. It’s only slightly more expensive and cheaper than drip irrigation.

newbie447,

Are there any commercial porous pipe suppliers you are aware of? I would be interested to try it out.

Sure. I can’t refer any as I’ve not used their services but as a starting point, here are a few names

indiamart.com/approtech-porous-pvtltd/

indiamart.com/pranavplastics … orous-pipe

indiamart.com/padmavati-ente … ducts.html

pinakin-plastic.eworldtradefair. … e-936.html

Also contact CSV Wardha - they seem to have developed a low cost method they call “Clay Emitter Irrigation.”

Do share any quotes / useful info you obtain.

Thank you Sir,

In your earlier Postings you have informed that the Drip-techTape is available at Rs.1.75/Mtr. .Kindly inform us where shall we get the Drip tech Tape at Rs.1.75 . Kindly inform us the name of the details of Traders in Hyderabad/Bangalore.

Thank you With best Wishes Sir,
MANNE.SN,
for vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,

Hi
Check with karthik irrigation Bangalore - 9844008567
Or
Maybe chandra can help out with dealer in ap.

Nikhil

Dear Manne,

I thought you were a dealer yourself from some of your posts?
farmnest.com/forum/farm-equipmen … /#msg14849

Regards,
Chandra

Thank you chandra Sir,

I am not a dealer for Drip Tape. I am a Farm Consultant Operating from Hyderabad and erecting drip Tech System on turn Key Basis.
MANNE.SN,
for vasudha Green Farms,

Dear Sir,
Please let me know your experience with growing maize using drip irrigation. We are interested since we are planning to grow maize with farmers near Salem on a contract farming basis. The farmers were asking me what would be the output increase if we use drip irrigation. Currently they get 3 to 3.5 tons per acre using good flood irrigation. The seed they use is NK-6668. Your inputs will help us in our learnings. Thank you

Anybody tried KSNM drip ?
Somewhere in the past I read about one Mr. Annaamalai who used drip in paddy cultivation.
The drip[tech guy told me that laterals may be placed at 3 feet interval since an area of about 1.5 feet would be wetted from the drip hole .
Any idea ?

There is demo plot in GKVK Bangalore(I am not sure if it still exisists). They have developed a mehod called Aerobic Paddy Cultivaion and 3 special veriety of paddy for this. it is tried and tested.

Is it good for onion cultivation…

Yes sir Drip Tape Irrigation is GOOD for any Cropduly making water regulation

If anybody wants we will provide Drip Tape.

Where can I get drip tape at Hyderabad???

Which make do u supply and the rate ?
what about other parts / attachments?

The fundamental concept of Drip irrigation lies around watering around the plant roots and since onion as such being a root crop should be ideal to drip irrigate.

Possibly if you transplant.
I tried sowing along the drip and the onion plants got lost among quick growing weeds and could not be salvaged.

Hi prakashdandin,

I am having some drip tapes with me in Hyderabad. I can provide you if you want with very negotiable rate. Please share your contact #. I am reachable @ 9849991302.

Regards
sanjaya