Drip system for pomegranate

hello friends

I have planned 14 acr of pomegranate plantation under drip system,spacing of 12*14,variety baghva,
iam confused weather to use single lateral with 8 lph dipper or double lateral with inline drippers.
the idea for using double lateral with inline drippers is wetting area is max and hence roots do devlopes faster and so the growth, where as the cost is bit more compared to single lateral pipe.
should i use sampling made from the plants or use Tissue culture sampling
plz do suggest ur ideas on this matter

regrads
anand

Hi Anand

Inline dripper would have maintenance issues, opt a self cleaning system if possible.

Couple of our clients use 8lph online drip emitters and looks like just fine, so why Inline system.

Design matters most, effective design shall ensure trouble-free and expected outcome.

Regards

Thank you Sir,
On-line dripper is always safe for the Plantation Crops. The reason behind is that
one can have inserted another Dripper (On-line) to the same lateral (16 mm) based
on the water avilability. But this facility is not avilable in in-line Drippers.

Hence we are recommending on-line drippers only for the Plantation Crops( i.e. Fruit Gardens).

I have planned 14 acr of pomegranate plantation under drip system,spacing of 12*14,variety baghva,
iam confused weather to use single lateral with 8 lph dipper or double lateral with inline drippers.
the idea for using double lateral with in-line drippers is wetting area is max and hence roots do devlopes faster and so the growth, where as the cost is bit more compared to single lateral .

hi my name is sushil patil i am fron jalgaon district of maharashtra

please give your mobile no for contacting to you for dripp irrigation i give you total idea about drip irrigation

Thanks & Regards
sushul patil
spaatil_528@yahoo.in

Thank you sir,

No need of Laying double lateral If you go for on-line Dripper of 4 LPH / 8 LPH for the Present you can insert on line Dippers, You can insert another Dripper at the cost of Rs. 2/3 beside the earlier one in fulfilling your Future needs. But in regard to in-ling you should go for another Lateral which is most costlier at Rs.12-14 /meter.

For further Details Pl. Contact 090133498366 or Mail to vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com