Desi Oxen to make Jeevamrutha?

Hello friends,

Can dung and urine of desi oxen be used to make Jeevamrutha? All the articles/write-ups talks abt desi cow-dung and urine. Is the effect going to be same?

Looking forward to any suggestions/personal experiences.

Attaching the pics for reference…

Thanks
Biju

You can utilize half dung and urine of Deshi local cow plus half dung and urine of Deshi local bullocks and buffaloes as a mixture when preparing Jiwamrita.

Desi cow’s dung is mandatory. As gunda said you can mix half dung of ox, buffalo but not jersey cow’s dung.

See the method of preparing Jiwamrita here [url=http://www.rameshwari.com/2013/02/prepared-jivamrita-first-time.html]http://www.rameshwari.com/2013/02/prepared-jivamrita-first-time.html[/url]

Thanks

Thanks a lot Gunda and Rameshwari.

Time to get the hands dirty…

-Biju

I was quite curious to know , why dung from desi cows or oxen .
Dung is the same of any cow , does our desi cow have any special organ in the body to produce special dung :wink:

As long as the fodder given is same, the output should not change .

The secret of jeevanmrutha or panchagavya or compost tea is to get the colony count of bacteria and fungus above 10 billion mark . Here oxidation is the key .

Share your thoughts, with data backing it up .

Hi Biju,

Hope you are using Jiwamrita as in ZBNF, in which case, please also make sure to use all 4 wheels of ZBNF. You can refer to: palekarzerobudgetspiritualfa … mrita.aspx

Especially Mulching and Soil Aeration are required for effective utilization of Jiwamrita.
All the best.

Dear Biju,

quoted from palekarzerobudgetspiritualfa … /zbnf.aspx which is self explanatory

. For preparing Jiwamrita, we have to use dung and urine of our local cows only and not of Jersey or Holstein. Because the Jersey or Holstein is not cow, it is a different animal. It has not a single character of cow (Zebu Family). In my experiments of Jiwamrita, I found some conclusions. Firstly, we have to use the dung and urine of the local cow only. If it is not available in sufficient quantity, you can use half of Bullock or Buffalo, but not alone of Bullock or Buffalo. Secondly, the cow that gives more milk, its dung and urine is less effective and which gives less milk, its dung and urine is more effective.

rgds
mathew

Yes. Desi cows has special organs i.e. the hump. They got special veins called “suryaketu nadi” They recieve sunlight and convert it into different mineral like dissolved gold etc. This info cannot be obtained in PDF because this is vedic science.

Why only desi cow is, desi cow is never stall fed. it eats diffrent palnts/grass etc. the cow grazed in forest has very high count of micro organisms. BUT IF make desi cow as stall fed then this count is also reduced.

Summary: HF doesnot have the minimum count of micro organisms to colonise. Jeevamritha is a colony of micro organisms.

Sri, just adding to the excellent points you mentioned.

Local cows are generally not given drugs/hormones/injections/etc. So, their dung and urine also does not contain these harmful chemicals. Jivamrita being a culture of micro organisms, thus is not harmed when local cow dung/urine is used. And when it is used on soil, soil dwelling organisms are also not affected, when sprayed directly on plants, plants are also safe.

Thanks for all the info. that was provided by the members.

For timebeing, I will have to go with dung/urine of Desi Oxen (since I don’t have a desi cow yet in the farm). Desi oxen also has the hump (not sure abt the suryaketu nadi). If it doesn’t work, then will buy a desi cow…

Thanks
Biju

If oxygen is a strong catalyst for jeevamuthra, can we use an areation pump to enhance the bacterial count?

I would think so…I tend to believe that the logic behind stirring the jeevamrutha twice a day is to enhance the microbial count. The same is true in compost tea…

-Biju

Thank you for the reply with out base data .

I have a farm with 13 animals , i have experimented with both desi cows and HF , Jersey . The panchagavya is tested in lab , before we sell it . I did quite a bit of research before starting my experimentation - please check microbeorganics.com/#What_is_Compost_Tea_.

All I can say by my experience/knowledge/results the secret is aeration , I use a aquarium pump , a large one. Get the dung to ferment this increases the bacteria count . The urine increases the nitrate content .

There is a different process for preparing manure for trees and plants . The tree requires high number of fungus as against bacteria in plants.

People before sharing any information , kindly provide some proof/data . If you are interested in my experiments , mail me for lab test results.

#############Only god is correct , everything requires data . Naryan Murthy ###############

FYI , more than 80% of the animals are vaccinated , and provided with antibiotics in our villages . Govt runs this campaign , free of cost. I agree they are not stall fed , but roam around freely scavenging fodder.

The nutritional content fed by these animals are very bad , this does not make a big difference to the dung < I agree.

Sir , please ask me the plight of animals in our villages . We call her gomatha and ill treat the animal , to the fullest.

Small Eg
Bangalore consumes 27 Lakh milk per day , assuming 10 ltr per animal
3 lakh animals provide milk , they have to be bred every year to keep the constant supply of milk . That is 3 lakh calves every year.
Assuming 50% of them are male calf , these calf would be slaughtered the very next day they are born .
Post retirement , at the age of around 8-9 years the adult cows are slaughtered … This the the horrible truth.

Doesnt it feel , we have blood stains with our milk ?????

Dear Srivab,

"There is a different process for preparing manure for trees and plants . The tree requires high number of fungus as against bacteria in plants.

People before sharing any information , kindly provide some proof/data . If you are interested in my experiments , mail me for lab test results."

Could you please publish your studies in this platform and this forum is an live ready reference for farmers and farming enthusiastic. It will help.

Regarding the quality of duns desi v/s breed, we have study report and method by several ZFNF farmers to evaluavte. IF we go deep in study or its technical differentiate I think it would be job of researcher or scientist and not for a true farmer. Farmer can use different dungs and understand the difference as it is any way organic in nature. Secondly Jeevamruth with desi dung or breed dung is not a final answer or single input to sustain any tree or crops.

Regarding slaughtering, I have a different opinion. When we admire ZBNF method or natural method we also look in to the aspect of cow keeping or diary farming. It is also a cycle. If the cow or livestock remain in forest/nature there was a natural way of balancing its ecological cycle. Such livestock also become food for some animals and cycle has been maintained. There is migration of live stock/miliking animals from forest to human companion and the cycle of ecological balance interpreted. Do we have any alternate method to balance its population?

Linking of slaughtering animal with milk production do not seems be practical and logical.

rgds
mathew

:slight_smile: , Im a very rational thinker .

I rest my pen , some people assume they cant be convinced with logic or data…

Hello Mr. Srivab,

Appreciate if you can publish some data since you already have it. It will help the farming community out there…

We live in a society with multiple cultures/traditions/believes etc…Some part of the world think cow slaughter is fine but some tend to have a different opinion…It is part of the universal truth…Can’t say who is right or who is wrong…

Everyone is rational on their on way…:slight_smile:

Happy farming
-Biju

Giving up is not the solution. I think most of us on this forum are from a scientific background and mentality, we do accept facts. Skepticism of any statement (scientific or otherwise) is healthy, don’t you think so? :slight_smile: Why give up when asked questions?

OK, let me agree to your hypothesis that any dung can be used to prepare jeevamrutha. Let’s also agree that with your (aeration) techniques, the microbial count is also the same. But do your experiments consider the type of bacteria and microbes in the two mixtures? Are they also the same?

I haven’t conducted lab experiments, but my bookish knowlegde tells me that desi and imported breeds belong to different sub species (Bos Indicus v/s Bos Taurus) and typically different species or sub species have different intestinal flora and fauna. Is there any test that has compared the constituents of the two dung samples?

Well this is a business, just like anything else. I bet you dont feel that bad when you wear leather products because its been conditioned in our mindset that its fine. Instead of feeling bad, maybe we should educate more people about this so that domestic beef demand goes up, and instead of the meat going as pet food in US/Europe; we’ll actually have a better value added product.

On the same note, the male calves shouldn’t necessarily slaughtered immediately…you can feed them in confined spaces, and the meat obtained from it (veal) tastes very good. I personally have enjoyed it quite frequently, too bad its only served in very expensive five star restaurants in Bombay; and all of it is imported.