Daincha & Gliricidia Saplings/Seeds in Bangalore

Hi Friends,

Can you please let me know where we get Daincha & Gliricidia Saplings/Seeds in Bangalore. Can you also let me know the approximate cost for the same.

Thanks,

You could pl try contacting Mr… Suresh
Telephone : +91-08156-273361
Address : Chickballapur, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Thanks a lot, joeloveswalden.

MR Suresh has all types of seeds and he can also transport to your location. please get in touch with him.

Regards,
agri_lover

Hi Team,

where can we get Gliricidia saplings/cuttings/seeds in and around bangalore. People doesnt seems to know its local name and I am finding difficult to find this plant. can you also let me know the name of the plant in kannada/telugu or tamil.

Regards,
agri_lover

Please come to Hassan, I will give you tons of it. It is called “Giripushpa” or “Gobbarada gida”

1 Like

hi Sri,

The other day i was enquiring about the daincha …Gliricidia and Sesbenia grandiflora (Avise in telugu).

Which one is more better or is it a good idea to mix the seeds of all three and spread in teh farm to harvest green biomass ?

Thanks,

Hi Friends,

Finally I procured the Glircidia seeds at the Krishi mela from Mr. Suresh’s stall. You could also try contacting Mr. Suresh Telephone : +91-08156-273361. He has all types of seeds which include, malai dubia, daincha, fodder plants, forest plants etc etc.

Regards,
agri_lover

Mixing green menure gives best result see below video
youtube.com/watch?v=zjI2zWf4uMI

Also see blogs of our forum member Padmanabhan Ganeshan in below link
agricultureforeverybody.blogspot … e-soil.htm