Cow urine/dung vs buffalo urine/dung

Sri Sir,

Thanks for the info.

also, bit confused on what we have read or taught on earth worms and their merits.

u mean to say, jeevamrit & panchagavya will actually do what an worm can do.

regards
Rajesh

Rajesh,
Local earth worms are in dormancy stage or died under your land.
If you provide jeevamrutha or any other products of native cattle dung and urine, then they themself will come out and they work for you to enrich your soil fertility.

One gram of desi cow dung contains 300 to 500 croremicroorganisms and HF & Jersey cow dung contained about 150 to 200 crore microorganisms which can enhance fertility of soil.

sir

if damage is certain then, we need to take away. Although, they have grown into thousands now and plants are looking fine.

advise how to dispose

regards
rajesh

Dear Rajesh,

Dont take it away. They can be on field as long as nature allows it. You can use just compost manure in future.

sir,

sorry !!! i shud have written this earlier.

Basically these worms are reared in a big holed container with soil , dung , some dried leaves and left over greens are added.
i take some soil from that every 2weeks and add to my plant pots.

now, how do i dispose these. can i just take them all and leave them on the ground ?

advise

regards
Rajesh

Hi? You know more than 50 value added products from the Cow Dung & Urine?
This is one among other products that to foreigners prepared it.
treehugger.com/sustainable-a … ehugger%29

Dear sir,
previously i worked for biofertilizer company for the 3yrs,i have one submission "jeevamrit contains various microorganism you saidihope this information may be help full for you.
http://agritech.tnau.ac.in/org_farm/orgfarm_ofk_soil.html

i want more information regarding uses of cow dung vs buffalo dung anybody help me text or pdf.