Contract Farming of Millets in West Bengal

We are pleased to introduce " M/s. Uncommon Foods " a rural, pro-village social start-up , based in Purulia , West Bengal
Our core business activities are to identify edible wild plant species and utilize underutilized , lesser known , foraged plant parts into Ready-To-Eat value added food products or Food Ingredient.
Millet cultivation is not a conventional rainfed crop in West Bengal , so the farm gate rates , cultivation and procurement is just an additional income generation component for farmers .
In the forthcoming monsoon we are starting contract farming of Millets in 4 districts of West Bengal (Jhargram , Paschim Medinipur , Bankura & Purulia ) under rain fed condition and using underutilized barren lands of marginal tribal farmers communities .
If any Millet grain processor , value added product manufacturer is interested in Millets contract farming initiative under buy back conditions or starting a third party processing and value added products manufacturing base may contact for more details .
Team Uncommon Foods

Hello @Uncommon_Foods how can I get in touch with you? I am from Purulia and would like to get in touch with you.

Sir , is it regarding Millet contract cultivation ? Pl be noted that indiginous variety ( kharif crop ) season cultivation season over .You may catch up Rabi crop season with hybrid or indigenous variety . Pl send a WA msg to https://wa.me/918637028054 , available team member will connect with you with more details . Thx & Rgds !

1 Like