Contract farming in medicinal plants with buyback agreement

Hii🙏
My Name Is Amol Khandare,
Founder And Director At Click-N-Grow Agroventure Pvt Ltd.

We provide one stop agri-solutions
:white_check_mark: Contract Farming of Medicinal & Superfood Crops.:handshake:
:white_check_mark: Agri Inputs- Seed, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Implements and other inputs from top manufacturers :ear_of_rice::potted_plant::seedling:
:white_check_mark: Satellite based agri-advisory services- KisanSAT​:artificial_satellite::satellite::thermometer::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:
:white_check_mark: Training on various Agri Models​:seedling::man_farmer:
:white_check_mark: Agri Export Services :airplane::passenger_ship:

Contact Us-
🌐www.ekisanzone.com
🌐www.kisansat.ekisanzone.com
:phone: 7775008660,9096338660,7028301210
:e-mail: info@ekisanzone.com

1 Like

I am interested
i have land in Shahpur Near Mumbai
Raju Dewani

1 Like

All details regarding our crops and buy back rates are given on your WHARSAPP sir .
Please kindely check your whatsapp and notify us about your interested crops .
THANK YOU SIR…

Mr Amol Khandre,
I am interested can you send me the details of your crops.
Manjunath

1 Like

Hello Sir,
We are agriculture service providers company based at Akola, Maharashtra. We are providing the following types of services, for the economic development of farmers.

OUR SERVICES:

1**) Contract Farming of Medicinal Crops-** We are providing contract farming on buyback agreement facilities for more than 12 medicinal & super food crops. We are sharing our expertise with the farmers, by providing them.

· Good quality planting material & organic fertilizers
· Agriculture expert guidelines during cultivation
· Assurance of buyback of harvested material
· Help in getting government subsidies for medicinal plants
· Training & capacity building for farmers.
Currently we are providing this service for below listed crops.

• Shatavari
  • Kali haldi
  • Safed Musli
  • Tulsi
  • Long pepper
  • Kalmegh
  • Ashwagandha
  • Amla
  • Stevia
  • Moringa
  • Quinoa
  • Chia seeds

2) Agriculture Inputs: We are wholesaler & retailer of agriculture inputs like, seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, implements, tools, and other farm inputs. We are associated with more than 100 farm inputs manufacturers. Our online platform www.ekisanzone.com is a user-friendly application ‘eKisanZone’ available on google playstore to sell our quality farm inputs with the farmers.

3) KisanSAT: KisanSAT is satellite-based agri. advisory service that has been meticulously crafted to address challenges faced by farmers in India. KisanSAT serves as a digital companion for farmers. It is designed as an android mobile application & available on google play store.

4) MITCAD: Modern Institute of Training, Consultation and Agripreneurship Development is new AgTech based on a unique agriculture model. where we provide 10 different training & capacity building programmes to the farming community in India.

5) Export of Agriculture Commodity: At Click-N-Grow, we understand the significance of export in contributing to the economic growth of our nation. Therefore our dedicated team works closely with farmers & state holders across the country , providing them with a platform to connect with global buyers & expand their market range.

Please contact us on 7775008660 for more information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi we are from andhra pradesh if you are procuring from andhra pradesh pl send details.thank you

Interested. From Malur taluk, Karnataka. Share details on WhatsApp.

Note. If it is buying things from you then not interested. Looking for option where you provide we grow and you buyback (only grow effort is ours)