Construction of Low cost Polyhouse/ shadenet house through local fabrication, without subsidy

Pl. Send the photos of shed net, during construction and after construction

1 Like

Pl . Send me ur email id…I will send them to u…

1 Like

6 Likes

Thank you , i will also try this after diwali, i will let you know progress and results

Your welcome. I tried the same with GI pipes…
.It was working out to 95000/-.

Could you pls share to me urbanjbp@gmail.com

Thanks

Dear Sir,
how much deep should the stone pillar be burried.

Minimum of 1 1/2 feet.

1 Like

Dear Bryanferrao,

How much Greenshade (only shadenet) cost you for 90 x 60 area?

Kindly guide, i am planning to build using bamboo.

Sir,
can you please guide on land / soil preparation

Hello.

Sir what is the distance between one pole to another. Sir can u please mention. And can you please guide us weather we can build a bigger shadenet house.

And can we also build a polyhouse using these stone pillars. Sir please guide us.

Regards
Manish

Hi
Thanks.

what should be the dia in mm of and the tension of upper wire as well as guy wire?

Some kind of technical specification will help more.

Hi Sir,
Please visit the page Polyhouse cultivation guide for more details on polyhouse cultivation

Hi for any type of Green house construction and maintenance query please call on below number

Mahindra & Mahindra
Agri Division

Hi Bryan,

Im planning to erect a shed net at my site. I needed some more information on the shed net that you have put up at your site. Is it possible for you to share you contact number.

Thanks,
Suresh

Thanks for your enquiry. My no is 9448378346/9886148346

Regds

Bryan
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Thanks will try and reach you either today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Suresh

Kagalkar

Can you share your contact number ?

Kumar Khandekar
Horticulture consultant – Pune / Indore
9754052961 ( WA)

My friend knew basic welding and fabrication. He bought a welding machine and assorted tools and MS pipes - came up with an steel structure about 15 feet high and covering 40x40. He used the green shade cloth instead of plastic sheets. The total cost came to about 3L including local labor for digging, welding help, painting etc. The pillars and some of the beams are thick and heavy. Others are square 1" pipes. The greenshade material is porous and doesn’t let wind shake the structure. I will try to get the pics next time. It’s just a green box from the outside.

2 Likes

Hi!
Is it 40X40 metre or feet?