Invitation to Participation at
Meat Tech 2014
Emerging Trends & Technologies for Meat & Poultry Processing Industry
27 June 2014, Hotel Hilton, Chennai, India
[/center]I am pleased to inform you that the Tamil Nadu Technology Development & Promotion Center of CII and National Research Centre on Meat (NRCM) are jointly organizing the 2nd edition of Meat Tech 2014: a one day “Conference on Emerging Trends & Technologies for Meat & Poultry Processing Industry on 27th June 2014 at Hotel Hilton, Chennai, India.
The conference attempts to bring an in-depth knowledge of the existing scenario in the Meat and poultry processing industry and the emerging trends and technologies for the Indian Meat sector. This forum would pave a way for Industry collaboration by means of technology transfer, adoption of automation and innovative & new product development which will shape the future of the Meat & poultry processing sector both domestically and internationally.
The plenary sessions in the conference will focus on Modern Rearing & Hatchery Technologies for Domestic and Global Markets; Advanced Processing Technologies for Quality Products; Role of Innovative Packaging & Automation in Meat & Poultry Processing Industry; Emerging Trends in Retailing & Branding of Meat & Poultry Products
We have invited We have invited Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Balyan, Hon’ble Union Minister of State, Ministry of Agriculture & Food Processing Industries, Government of India to deliver the Inaugural Address at the conference.
Some of the eminent speakers already confirmed includes
• Mr. Ravi Sam, Chairman, CII - Tamil Nadu & Managing Director, Adwaith Lakshmi Industries Limited
• Dr. V V Kulkarni, Director, National Research Centre on Meat
• Mr. G B Sundararajan, Managing Director, Suguna Foods Limited
• Dr. John Abraham, Former Dean, Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
• Mr. Harsharan Marwah, Senior Vice President – Supply Chain, Jubilant Foodworks Limited
• Mr. Samraj Jeyachandran, Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Kemin Industries South Asia (P) Limited,
• Mr. Koneti Gopinath, Senior Vice-President & Head-South India, Food & Agri Business, YES Bank Limited
• Mr. Uday Sant, Country Head, John Bean Technologies India (P) Limited
• Mr. Srinivas Reddy, General Manager, Blue Star Limited
• Dr. Anand Ramanathan, Associate Director, KPMG
• Mr. Ramesha, General Manager-CPG Industry, Rockwell Automation India Private Limited, and
• Mr. Raghavendra SB, Regional Business Manager, Food & Nutrition (South Asia), Novozymes South Asia (P) Limited
Eminent speakers like Mr. Paul Gittins, General Manager, Aviagen India Poultry Breeding Company Private Limited, Mr. Sirajuddin Qureshi, Managing Director, Hind Agro Industries Limited, Mr. Balaji Rao, Managing Director, Venky’s India Limited, Mr. Ankur Bisen, Senior Vice President, Retail & Consumer Product, Technopak Advisors (P) Limited, Mr. Sudhir Kumar, Vice President, Frick India Limited, Mr. Atul Jain, Managing Director, Dr. Froeb India Pvt. Ltd., Mr. Viveksheel Bedi, CEO, Al-Kabeer Food Processing (P) Limited, Mr. Mohamed Jinna, Executive Director/CEO, Halal India, Mr. Sunil Saha, Mettler Toledo India Private Limited and experts from EI DuPont, Amrit Group, SH Group, Allanasons Limited have been invited to represent at Meat Tech 2014. Around 200 senior management personnel from meat and poultry processing industries and machineries industries are expected to attend this conference.
I am writing to invite you to participate and also nominate senior officials from your organization to attend this important conference. Please confirm your participation / nominations by filling up the enclosed registration form and send it to us by fax/email at the earliest.
The participation is limited. We would accept the nominations on first-come-first served basis.
I look forward for your kind participation.