Central scheme for Dairy farm

Hello, Greetings! I have heard the central government is offering a subsidy of 10 lakhs for starting a dairy farm of buffaloes or other dairy animals. Any guidence on get enrolled or apply to this scheme from a Telangana State? I tried to research but couldn’t find anything.

Dear Ramakrishna Sir,
Central Government is offering a New subsidy scheme of 50% up to a Project of 4 crores on 200 dairy cows, Breed Multification Farm, with very liberal rules compared to earlier Schemes. For much details please contact Veterinarian Dr Madan Kumar, MVSc, available on 9390116090, with a request, and hope, he can give you full details and a Project Report too, in case you need.
g.p.rao, farmer

1 Like

Dear Ramakrishna Sir,
Government of India, PMEGP is giving a loan up to 50 Lakhs for Dairy farm to farmers of Rural as well Urban. General category gets 25% subsidy and women of General category and SC ST farmers gets 35% Subsidy. This is now in force and will be up to 2025-2026. This scheme is for milking cows, milking Buffalows, sheep, goats and Hens.
At the beginning, you have get a Pre sanction letter from a Bank manager, apply it ONLINE and get the sanction. It is a Back ended subsidy.
hope this will suits your requirement.
g.p.rao, farmer

1 Like

Hi farm, To provide more information on this, this request was for my friend, He went to bank and the manager gave the needed details. They will need a project plan and a veterinary signed report on health and transport of stock. I helped him by providing sample copies of project plan got through internet and it was what he needed, He will take the project plan sample I sent to a CA and he will make his own project sample. I also sent some sample documents of veterinary of fitness, health and transport, He will clarify the correct sample and will get signed it, I will update you further details. Thanks and appreciate lot for the above reply. Myself I am interested in Honey bee farming or mushroom farming related schemes. Should open a new thread and hope, I will embrace and will take that forward too.