Bore well Flushing advice please

Got water at 1320 ft and bore was dug up to 1340 ft recently 10 days back…when we tried to instal Texmo 7.5 HP 63 stage pump brick went up to 1000 ft only…bore flushing is suggested to take motor up to 1300 ft…

Bore well company is asking 30 rs per ft for flushing - is it reasonable charge?

Is casing pipe required or only flushing is enough?
If required can we put casing only at bottom 300 ft or is it required for full depth…he is quoting Rs 190 for casing pipe ISI make per feet

Sir,

1. FLUSHING:

Flushing is to be done if you want to tap the water streams dubmerged under the debries of silt and boulder.

1. FILTER CASING:

The filter casing has to be put from bottom up to and little above the silt/boulder entry points, if you use rocket nose cone like conical stainless tips to top and bottom ends of the pump then it will pass through the collars of the incomplete casing pipes. Then full casing is not required.
Borewell drillers suggest full casing for easy movement of pump all along, without stucking up at the collars of casing pipe.

Please pay Rs 1000 by goay/phonepay to me at 9538909542.

Thanks and regards,

Basayya Bhustalimath
Groundwater consultant
Bangalore 560097

1 Like

I do not know geology of your area as I only have bore wells in Canada and rarely have had to go more than 600 ft and only require a 2 hp submersible pump.
Casing is not required for the part of the well that goes through bedrock.
Flushing is done for all wells to try and rejuvenate but I have little knowledge of this process…

1 Like

Sir,
Detailed geological and hydrogeological depth wise data should be noted to get proper guidance and consultancy. otherwise you may face more problems along with meaningless extra expenses.
You should contact nearby geologist and borewell driller and arrange combined virtual meeting. If possible the site visit of geologist and the driller might be fruitful for next steps to be taken.
None should provide blindly suggestion in this matter.
Regards,

Ratilal Sudani,
Director,
Bhoojalshree Geotech Consultant,
Groundwater Exploration, Development and Management,
Anand, Gujarat

HO: Pune Maharashtra
Dr. Suresh Pawar, Contact: 9822645787, 7666448090

trying to loot farmers

Wow, what an idea! :smile:

You mean the prices are too high?