Boosting metabolism in plants/ agriculture

DEAR ALL,

Alcoholism in plants is The "un exploited " area of AGriculture. We all of know that Alcoholism is a devil in our society.

I will explain you how it can save in agriculture.
How to prepare:-
Jaggary 1 kg + Yeast 10 gm + Urea -50gm --5 lits warm water for 7 days. _ JAGTONIC (presence of ureas it is dangerous to drink)- keep the solution away from farm labours with drinking habit)

19:19:19 - 1kg + Jagtonic -1 lit/200 lits water and see its effect to any crop without fail
Then give your feed back. Then i will explain the benefits later.There are lot of techniques are available
Thank you
Good luck

This technique is giving good results. Leaves are getting dark green and seem to be more lively.
Siddramesh Nara

Sir,
1)Do we add 5 litre warm water for 7days or add 5 litre warm water and keep for 7 days.
2)What crops can it be used on-is it okay for fruit plants- namely mango.
3)Method of application-to soil or spraying on plants.
4)Dosage per plant according to age of plants- 1 to 2yrs plants, more than 10yrs old mango trees.

Best Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf

Sir,
plse do what i said, add the mentioned inputs in 5 lits water for 7 days. Dosage is 1 lit/200 lits

water and spray to any crop with pesticides and fertilizers. It is having lot of visual observations- I

don’t want to disclose the details, practice and enjoy the fruits of my technology. Plse don’t

consider me like other experts and not charging fees for consultancy. My hobby is to transfer my

findings for the welfare of farmers. I have already developed more than 100 technologies ranging

from vegetables to trees for bumper production

Thank you
Good Luck

Sir,
Thankyou for your reply.
Appreciate your kindness towards the farming fraternity.
Thankyou again sir.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf.

Interesting technique, I would love to hear feedback from who ever uses it! Thanks biofarms.

@biofarms
The way I read it, you need to mix all contents in 5 liters warm water on day 1 and leave it 7 days undisturbed, right?
Nothing to add for the 7 days and should it be air tight?

And this 5 liters should be sufficient for 1000 liters of spray solution, correct?

Chandra Sir.
Thankyou
Was quite confused, more worried about the ill effects of my silly interpretations.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf.

Dear Mr.Chandra,

I would like add few points- why boosting metabolism

You see what is the effects of alcohol in Human?

Increase appitite, Increase blood circulation, No problem with high or low temperature, Become

energetic etc. when a man consume poison after taking liquor the man will die faster than a non

alcoholic man. THE SAME EFFECTS REFLECTS IN PLANTS TOO. So plse note alcoholism is curse to

mankind But a “BOON TO AGRICULTURE” if you use in a proper way.

Thank you

Good Luck

properly. Thanks to God for Giving this idea to me for the welfare of our Agri.Community

Thanks. Are the points I noted about the preparation above correct?

Manoj Sir, Chandra Sir,
Thankyou for the selfless services you are providing to the farming and agricultural community.

Manoj Sir, for the benefit of forum members,Could you please give us more such information about your other 100 other technologies for plants and crops.
Thanking you again.
Rafiq Yusuf.

This is one heady " cocktail " ! It would indeed be very commendable if the honorable member keeps urea and other synthetic fertilizers out of his " inventions " !

Dear Mr,

Mr. Manoj is my assistant who is looking after marketing of Agri inputs to Farmers of Idukki, and

team member of field observation Group. We are using sophosticated instruments like

-Chlorophyll Analyser -Portable, Minolta Japan

-Lux merter

-Soil Tempeature meter

-Soil pH ,Moisture Meter etc

Give correct Recommendation to crop, Not blindly giving Recommendations

Thank you
Good Luck

D.S.Sureshkumar,MSc(Ag.Biotech),PGDBM, PhD Scholar (Biotech) ,Doing CCA
purackal2010@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Plse give phone number and Email ID while posting answers by experts. That will help experts

network and know each other.

Thank you

SIR,
PLSE NOTE THAT WHENEVER GO FOR FERMENTATION TECHNIQUE DON’T CLOSE THE TAP TIGHT  FOR

LONG TIME. IT WILLSLOW DOWN FERMENTATION PROCESS, RELEASE THE AIR ONE OR TWO TIMES

IN A DAY. IF YOU KEEP THE CONTAINER OPEN  CHANCE OF  DISTURBANCE WITH HOUSE FLIES.

NOW I THINK EVERYTHING ,OK

THANK YOU
GOOD LUCK

After reading about your jagtonic it really interested me. After preparation of jagtonic the mix you have quoted i cant follow: 19:19:19: +1kg + jagtonic . Kindly make me clear about 19:19:19: +1kg.

Dear Mr.Babu issac,

plse add all 19 (NPK water soluble fertilizer) --1 kg + jagtonic 1 lits/200 lits and spray on any crop and

see its effects.

plse note my mobile number- 09947892496, watch Karshakasree Page -30 October, you can find

some of my new technologies.

Thank you
Good Luck

Dear Mr.Babu

All 19 is a water soluble fertilizer (NPK) -1 kg + Jagtonic -1 lits/200 lits water -spray on any crop. OK

any doubt contact 09947892496
Thank you

Hi,
It is 19.19.19 One kg + Jagtonic.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf.

Dear all,

I have seen more than 700 people visited my posting and more than 17 replies. But there is only one comment from siddha Ramesh from Banglore. This technique is widely using the farmers of kerala, especially Idukki. Asking questions about any technology will not add any positive impact on farmers community. I expect the feedback from all of you. So that you can transfer my technology to others, and try to become the part of this social commitment program. so plse try my technology express your comments to all of famnest family.If all of you are silent i will not spare my time for this site.
Thank you
Good Luck

Thanks for your contribution… I will definitly used this technique and revert…

Pl continue your good work…