By reading article like Annadata magazine and news papers dist editions etc,
a kind of grim picture of agriculture is farmed
- lack of enough rain
- reduced groud water
- expensive labour
- less market price
- farmer deaths (makes me very sad)
- changing weather
7. Expensive seeds and not enough buying price for output !!!
- storage problem
- using pesticides is issue and not using is issue
same with fertilizers.
- apart from local problems
- and running weather conditions etc…
The farmers who has been in the field for very long… how do you see and read these news.
How do you see this field. How to be viable mentally and as well as return from the hard work (obviously considering multiple people dependent on the each crop- people who work on the field - and future projects depends on the positive results from the current crop)