Beware of some crooks

Dear Farmer friends.

I am here sharing an experience of mine with an agriconsultant called harsh saxena from bhopal. As I was new into moringa farming i had seen his videos on youtube and taken 2kg moringa seeds (ODC variety) from him in sep 2016 alongwith some greenplanet pesticides and fungicides.

Till oct 2017 the plants had not flowered and flowering started in nov 2017 in only 20% of plants, whenever i tried contacting him and and share the problems with him he is more interested in selling greenplanet pesticides rather then accepting that the seed quality was not good.
He never visited my farm and finally i wasted my 1 year.So if anyone is thinking of taking his services please think twice.
Regards
Lokendra

3 Likes

Generally PKM yields lately by SEVEN months of its Plantation.
The seed may not be ODC (PKM-1)

You have contacted us (Vasudha Green Farms) earlier regarding ODC Seed. We have informed that this ODC Seed are nothing but PKM-1. But garding the seed from the selected Plants with Grading. The Images shown in Amazon are Fake and faulty ones. I am giving this Information for the guidance of our Forum Members.

Thanks vasudha farms but i had never contacted you for seeds. seems some error.

Dear vasudha farms
Indiana agrifarms kanyakumari says both odc and pkm1 are defferrent and ODC gives fruits round the year and are better than pkm from their experience. Now what is your opinion on both these seeds.

Thank you sir, for your interest on our Services.!

Thank you Very Much sir for your Confidence on our services.!
*ODC are nothing but PKM-1. *

*One person from a place where more cultivation of Moringa *
*is from selected TREES and offering Graded Seed. The *
*person who is offering the seed himself has reveled it. It is not *
Correct to say the Moringa gives year Round Yield.

*In Kanyakumari Area it may give longer duration of TWO crops *
*because of hottest Climate. But it is not possiable in Northern *
Region because of the cool climate from October to February.

*Some misleading in Amazon, E-Bay ,Flipkart etc. by showing *
exaggerated crop in the Images with Graphic Figures…

Moringa will give only 2 Crops in a Year.

MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,

Thank you With regards,
MANNE.SN http://MANNE.SN.,B.Com.,LLB.,
for Vasudha Green Farms,
A Reliable Farm Consultant in Hyderabad

Dear sir
It is known that many farms and amazion selling odc veriety of moringa at a cost of 3000 per kg where as pkm comes at cheaper price. What would be the fact?

Thank you Very Much sir for your Confidence on our services.!

*ODC are nothing but PKM-1. * *One person from a place where more cultivation of Moringa * *is from selected TREES and offering Graded Seed. The * *person who is offering the seed has informed me the same.
hank you Very Much sir for your Confidence on our services.!
ODC are nothing but PKM-1.

One person from a place where more cultivation of Moringa
is from selected TREES and offering Graded Seed. The
person who is offering the seed himself has reveled it. It is not
Correct to say the Moringa gives year Round Yield.

In Kanyakumari Area it may give longer duration of TWO crops
because of hottest Climate. But it is not possiable in Northern
Region because of the cool climate from October to February.

Some misleading in Amazon, E-Bay ,Flipkart etc. by showing
exaggerated crop in the Images with Graphic Figures…

Moringa will give only 2 Crops in a Year.

We are Providing Export Quality PKM-1 Seed at Rs.2000/Kg.

you are not the only one being tajken for a rid with inaccurate information. there is a much more serious issue of chandan tree plantation in uttar pradesh. there are a few consultants from andhra (telengana also) who induced farmers in mid-UP to go for sandalwood farming. they sold the saplings, stayed for a month and vanished. the trees planted havent grown, simply because of inadequate advice given by these “consultants” about sandalwood farming. these trees require a pest plant to take on harmful pests and organics, which was not suggested to the farmers. i was surprised to learn about this. when i offered to intervene, the farmers were pessimistic about it. what i mean is, beware of nursery-owners who are interested in peddling only plants/seeds to unwary customers. they are doing more harm to agriculture.