Automatic drip irrigation Controller

Hello,

This is Narendra . Has anyone used automatic drip irrigation controller . Can anyone guide me. How are the benefits and what are the companies . What is the pricing for 5 acres.

Thanks and Regards
Narendra

Dear Narendra,
You can contact with this company you will find drip irrigation controller. please follow below link. http://avanijal.com/contacts/

Hi,

Thanks for the reply . I was wondering if any of our group members are using the automatic irrigation controller and their views and effectiveness about it .

Thanks and Regards

Hi Mr. Narender,

This is Aravindkumar from Hyderabad. I have small farm of about 7.5 acres near Hyderabad. I am using automatic drip irrigation system and bore motor control system in my farm for the last 5 months. I had one automatic bore motor controller in my farm for the last couple of years and based on the experience of that I ventured to go for fully automated system. The system is supplied by M/s Mobitech Wireless Solutions based out of Coimbatore. Product seems to be good but some teething problems and also issues with network. It is working for the last 4-5 months at my farm. Though there are some initial issues with the device, I am happy with their support and services to resolve the issues.

Prior to installing the automatic devices I always had problem with adequate availability of water and not able to cultivate much. Now I have sufficient water thanks to no human intervention. Earlier water resources were mismanaged by the people without out adequately managing the resources. Now I can remotely monitor and provide alerts the people who stays in the farm.

In case you need any more information feel free to contact me.

Regards
Aravindkumar

Thank you for the mail. Yes, I have only a few (hundred) questions! But seriously, for now, I would like to know a little more.

What are you cultivating? Can I assume this will work only for trees, and maybe veggies, but not for crops?

What is the extent of your cultivation? How many trees etc?

What is your water source?

Can you give me some idea of the costs?

I am located in Maharashtra, in lonavla to be precise. Could you give me the company details so that I can enquire from them if they will be able to provide a service there?

Thanks again for your mail.

K Dubash.

Hello sir,

Thanks for the kind reply . I am planning to do it for my 6 acres of my farm . I am planning for vegetables and horticulture fruits . I have one more which is solar and other one is electrical. Could you share your number so I can have good discussion regarding the same

Hi Dubash,

I can answer your questions. I have two bore wells which supply water intermittently and third one which has collapsed. It has good water and supply continuously. I am trying to revive the same. I have built an underground sump oft about 70 -80 K litres capacity. Motor control units makes bore motors on cyclically and gets off once they encounter dry run and starts again after preset time. This happens religiously 24/7 without any intervention. Whatever amount of water I use for watering the plants are mostly recouped in about 12 to 18 hours time. I feed water daily.

What are you cultivating? Can I assume this will work only for trees, and maybe veggies, but not for crops?

It can feed to any type of flow, whether drip or open flow. It is up to us to decide. They are only solenoid valves which can be programmed to open or close as per the requirements.

I have about mango trees of about 6 years old and I grow vegetables, which was not possible earlier due to inadequate water (due to mismanagement). This time I have also planning to cultivate paddy for the first time due to availability of water after installing drip control and motor control units.

What is the extent of your cultivation? How many trees etc?

About 300 mango trees and other fruits. I have about an acre of feed for cattle and half an acre of vegetables

What is your water source?

Bore wells and rain

Can you give me some idea of the costs?

It costed me about 65K for the system

I am located in Maharashtra, in lonavla to be precise. Could you give me the company details so that I can enquire from them if they will be able to provide a service there?

I am sharing the contact no of the person who installed the system in my farm 8801743002, Mr. Prashant Kumar. You can also visit their website link given below.

https://mobitechwireless.in

I am also from Mumbai, recently moved to Hyderabad. Hope your queries are answered

Thank you very much for your time and to answer my questions. I will definitely give these people a call.

Thanks again.

K Dubash

Hi Aravind,

Could you share ur contact details plz?

Good morning Sivaramaprasad,

My contact number is 9820903845

Regards

Greeting from FalconGeosolutions,
We have well-experienced Hydrogeologists who are worked in Rural Development of Telangana State & Andhra Pradesh for Irrigation by Ground Water.
I have 10 years of experience & worked in 3 international countries
I m Official member of Australian institute
of Geoscientist.
Our team members who done worked in Ground water department of Andhra Pradesh and now running Team of HydroGeologist Regards education hold Doctorate in Geology, Ph.D from Osmania University.

For every survey two Geologist will visit.
We provide Advance Hydrogeological Survey plus Computer Modelling.
If you are interested let us know.
Thanks & Regards,
FalconGeosolutions,
Hyderabad TS.
+919949110706;
+919059110706,

Note : For the booking of your slot, you need to inform us one week before.

I was also looking for drip irrigation controller cost for my farmland. Had a word with some of them, looking for the best prices. here I got the best deals.

Who gave you best quote.