Article about fellow forum member on a leading newspaper

Hello Group,

There was a nice article about a fellow forum member on a leading newspaper. Please see the attachment.

@haridevarapalli - Please take a bow and keep sharing your learnings.

chandra - Not sure about the topic group, please move to appropriate one as fit

Regards,
Raj

Congratulations Hari!

Dear Sri Hari,

CONGRATULATIONS. Good achievement and path showing.

With best wishes, g.p.rao

Please translate

Dear Sir,
please translate the article.

Thank you Raj, I will keep you updated.
Recently constructed a filter for Jeevamrutham and it is eliminating lot of manual work.

Thanks Chandra and GP Rao ji.

Thanks,
Hari Devarapalli
amruthafarms.blogspot.in/

Dear Hari,

Hearty congratulations!

Best Regards
Guru

@sri2012 @guruprasadaketi - Here is my novice attempt at translation.
@haridevarapalli - please pitch in with any additional information.

Looking at pollution everywhere and observing extensive usage of pesticides got him thinking.
Reflecting upon the healthy life that his parents and grandparents had, he decided to
go for natural farming. Action soon on his thought, he acquired good desi breed cows from
Gujarat and Rajasthan.

With encouragement and support from his father, grandfather he started focusing on farming.
While continuing in his Software profession he started to venture into farming.

He has been getting good results with Jeevamrutham. Leveraging it, he is getting a good
yield in palmoil of about 70 tonnes from 5 acres. In addition he also grows, coconut, cocoa,
and wheat. He has able to harvest 17 bags of wheat from half an acre.
In 5 acres of mango, he uses concoction made from cow urine, garlic, neem and chilli. He
uses this as spray instead of pesticides. He and his family consume rice, vegetables and
cow milk.

Quoting Hari - “I enjoy farming more than software profession. If all farmers start focussing
on Natural farming they would be eat healthy food, lower expenses and start marching towards
making profit.”

Mod note - please use the exact member name preceded by a @ so the member gets notified of his/her being mentioned

Congrats Hari!!

And big thanks for the translation :slight_smile:

Thanks Senthil and Guru.

Congratulations Hari…

Thank you.

Congratulations Hari…

Thank you Ravindra .