Aquarium Fish Farming

Dear Friends

I am planning to start Aquarium Fish Farming in Bangalore, I want detailed information.

Planning to grow ( FLROWN , HARWANA, GOLDFISH, ANGEL )

Regards
Mallikarjun

Hello Mallikarjun…My name is Mihir Chaudhari a fisheries graduate based in Mumbai. If you are starting new, it would be better if you start with easlier varieties like Goldfish and live bearers like guppies, mollies before moving on to exotic varieties like arrowana.

If you can let me know what is your land holding area on which you plan to develop the farm and the water source, I may be able to give you some credible inputs.

1 Like

Hi Mallik,

If you want to know the same come down to chennai the hub of ornamental fish farming in south, there is one place called kolathur where there are more than 50 shops and 100 breeder of various varieties of fish all that you get in bangalore are from here only.

you can come check the way its done and then decide to go for it. Please don’t get into any conclusion looking at the prices sold at the stall and think it loads of money; at the breeder level is way to less a gold fish sold at pair rs.50 at the breeder rate is just Rs.5 per piece, i live in that area myself. a good retail outlet with excellent customer base is decent income not breeding if you thing you want to make a fortune out of it.

I have seen all breeder still with excel and bikes and the wholesaler there getting themselves cars…

Regards,
Antony
+91 99620 11278

Hello Mallikarjun,

You may want to network with fellow enthusiasts and those in the business, which is essential for success. Please take a look at a site called IndianAquariumHobbyist. It is a great meeting place for those interested in Aquarium and fishes.

Regards,
BGeorge

HI ANTONY,

I HAVE GOT 24 CEMENTED PONDS READY AT MUMBAI FOR REARING GOLD FISH (AT BADALAPUR) EACH POND SIZE -12 FEET X 5 FEET .BORE & RIVER WATER IS AVAILABLE. LOOKING FOR JOINT VENTURE ON PROFIT SHARING BASIS .THE MARKET FOR ORNAMENTAL FISH IN MUMBAI IS VERY GOOD & I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE N REARING GOLD FISH.

ALSO LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS OF GOLD FISH & OTHER LIVE BEARERS FROM KALKATTA & CHENNAI AT COMPETITIVE PRICE FOR REARING PURPOSE .

I AM ALSO STARTING 10 BUFFALOW DAIRY -SHORTLY ON MY FARM & WILLING TO EXPAND WITH JOINT VENTURE PARTICIPATION

FOR DETAILS CONTACT -RAJAN 099201 20216 -rksatla@gmail.com

Hi,

Currently i’m tied up with enough of projects at hand, i would like to thank you for the offer of joint venture, howeve will not be in a position to do so.

If you come to chennai i can take you around the ornamental fish hub and you find a regular supplier of your requirement.

As for dairy we are also in the process of starting dairy in both cows and buffalo at our farm as well.

Regards,
Antony
antonypratap.e@gmail.com

Hi Can I get your Email id so that can write my queries

Hi Rajan,

To setup the Ornamental fish farm in India what are the prerequisites like any paperwork, Permissions. I am planning to be part of farming but collecting the required info for this.
It will be very helpful if you share the knowledge and details.

You can contact me at mr.bnikhil@gmail.com Whats app @ 9963403388
mobile no : 9000906584

will be waiting for your update.