We have drilled a bore of 1000 Feet, we didn’t find any water during drilling. However, a week later we see water at 100 Feet.
We have a single phase connection, I am looking for a single phase submersible pump that can
pump water to first floor.
- Can I opt for “TEXMO SUBMERSIBLE SINGLE PHASE PUMP TRF 540 HS” (3HP , 40 Stage Motor)
- What should be the length of the pipe. Can I put 900 Feet pipe and motor at 900 feet depth.
- How should I be choosing cable/wire? Can I use a 4 Sq mm cable or should I opt for 6 Sq mm cable. Please provide cable sizing chart for single phase.
- At my place we usually have voltage fluctuations and the single phase voltage might be around 200 Volts or less. Do I need to choose a 6 Sq mm cable because of low voltage. Will low voltage have any impact. (I am anyway buying a good panel/starter)
- Is it advisable to choose a 3HP Pump for a single phase connection? Will this have any downside?
- What would be the energy consumption of “TEXMO SUBMERSIBLE SINGLE PHASE PUMP TRF 540 HS” on a single phase connection? Please provide product manual.
- What would be the Flow Rate at 900 Feet depth. How many Litres Per Hour?
- Could you please send “manual for installation” “TEXMO SUBMERSIBLE SINGLE PHASE PUMP TRF 540 HS”