Amazing super food –sacha inchi-super herbal drink

AMAZING SUPER FOOD –SACHA INCHI-SUPER HERBAL DRINK
Out of 5 sacha inchi seeds sown at our farm near Chennai , only one plant survived the recent heavy flood during north east monsoon …
After a great struggle we saved atleast one sacha inchi that is doing excellently well now
Sacha inchi herbal drink
2 tumbler fresh drinking water
1 or 2 tender sacha inchi leaves
Added one lemon grass leaf ( optional )
Bit of Gur ( optional )
Boiled for just 4 to 5 minutes .The content turned green gradually as it was being boiled
After filtering it , we drank the cooled sacha inchi super herbal drink …
Really amazing …Daily we are taking just one leaf …The felt pronounced impact and positive effect of inca tea …
Amazing digestion , brain started feeling like new born baby …
Also it really makes men to feel like adolescent boy by rebuilding and enhancing the libido …
Accidentally we served two bank managers with inca tea .They really got surprised and praised the quality of this super drink saying 100 ml cup of the drink like this cost Rs.800 to 900 in star hotel
What an amazing food is this ! Really wonderful …
Underground Health Reporter Recommendations
• How to Reignite, Rebuild, & Recharge Your Libido
• Big Pharma’s Attempt to Patent This Powerful Herb Caused an Outrage!
• The 8-Ingredient Secret Recipe to Rebuilding Your Brand New Body
• How to erase wrinkles and lines without injections or surgery and make your skin look 5, 10, or even 20 years younger with these top 3 anti-aging ingredients…
• Your Biological Age Calculator: How Young Will You Become?
• Why This 3-Minute “Wellness in a Glass” Movement Has Circled The Globe

Dear Dr Ramu sir,

Pl try further on this and pl bring it to lime light. Hope you will do it.

with best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

Dear G.P.Rao sir
Yes…you are right …I keep drinking this sacha inchi decoction daily @ 100 ml …
Really I feel like changing with renewed vigour and vitality vis-à-vis reduced my weight by 3 kgs in 10 days time …
In few minutes after drinking this sacha inchi decoction , I greatly feel like being in Euphoric state for more than hour …
Really amazing it is …A unwritten incan tale says that an inca king Yupanki regularly used this sacha inchi leaves as drink and he was ruling the kingdom with mighty power and success always and he always felt like youth and won many battle in the war …
Even many Pharmacheutical companies have done in depth research and after having found most amazing chemicals present in this specific sacha inchi plant , it tried to patent this particular plant but stopped due to protest by local communities…
After holding discussion with most of my friend that are working in Columbia , I started to experiment this herb by consuming first the leaves as herbal drink …
I am so sure that when properly promoted this sacha inchi can lighten the lives of farmers that can cultivate this herb and supply fresh produce of sacha inchi to star hotels …Even it can replace routine drink “ TEA” in future …
Instead of letting MNC pharma companies steal the profit of sacha inchi by monopolizing and selling it in restricted market , we can make the sacha inchi an ubiquitous and rewarding crop for the farmers …

Amazing update on sacha inchi. I have a few questions:
a. In what temperature and soil conditions does sacha inchi grows the best?
b. How much water do the plants need?
c. Economics of cultivating this plant per acre - input costs and market prices
d. How to tap the market potential for sacha inchi ?
Thanks a lot!

Sacha inchi needs wet humid weather with good drainage

It consume good level of calcium and phosphate .It is the reason why this sacha inchi has developed amazing property that keeps person young and energetic with versatile brain

This sacha inchi has been kept a hidden secret by few MNC pharma companies .Because everything in this world sells with mega advertisement and remain eclipsed until brought to the public notice …

However part of few countries like US, canada , spain know about this sacha inchi

Also variant of these sacha inchi is existing that is sold in the market for huge price as powder formulations

But this sacha inchi provide real health benefit when consumed fresh like health drinks made out of leaves, lightly fried sacha inchi nuts , superficially salted tender roots …

The high level of Omega 3 fatty acids with calcium and phosphorus make your nervous system optimally tuned , repairing and replacing worn out skins thus removing wrinkles from your skin , making you feel like adolescent guys even in old age

Keeping your ion concentration and ionic balance in blood that circulate in renewed speed through out body system , removing free radicals from body , enhancing immunity and reducing docility …

But this sacha inchi herb is native to Andes hills in Amazon forest in Peru in South Amercian continent , growing under natural habitat without human intervention …

As everybody is aware that no herb retain its complete herbal characters when being grown in artificial habitat with fertilizers …

So this herb needs to be grown under imitated natural habitat in small patches of land …

Instead of drinking conventional tea that is reported bad to health , this sacha inchi herbal drink is millions of times more worth taking in view of amazing health benefit more specifically to those who well crossed 40 in age and bring them back to 20 in near adolescent age …

This sacha inchi can be marketed in Star hotels …

To test this , you do not buy sacha inchi powder from market that seems to be more adulterated and you will certainly not realize pinch of the original effect …

Just grow one sacha inchi plant in your house either as potted plant or in your backyard …use more compost along with red earth …add dolomite or rock phosphate …the plant keeps growing with branches and lot of new flushes …Just one leaves a day …do not add sugar or jaggerry …

Lightly boil the leaves that turn green soon …either you can drink with small pinch of gur or pure herbal decoction …If you want pleasant smell you can even add a leaf of lemon grass …In few minutes after drinking this your head will feel like being carried in the hands of Angel and certainly will feel like being in Euphoric state of mind …

When you keep consuming this way , you will develop a strong body with young and energetic brain that make you strong and immune to any pathogen

So my best advise is that do not prefer to cultivate in large scale under field condition …grow it under ideal condition that favors the sacha inchi establish and develop well to produce strong herbal materials

We dont have enough planting materials …we lost 4 out of five plants …Just one survived recent heavy flood in chennai …Fortunately it is picking up fast …

No doubt …certainly it sells at most higher price in the market …once we develop enough planting materials , then we will find a way to commercialize in a suitable market …

So no standard or established cultivation practices for this sacha inchi …because it is a creeper that needs frequent pruning with special care …

From health point of view, which form is the best - nuts,leaves, or powder form?
In the U.S the nuts are being sold @Rs2800/kg and the leaves @Rs 1700/100g.

Has anyone cultivated and marketed this plant on a large scale (1 acre or more)?
If so, do you have the costs and projected returns?

In india , no one is cultivating this herb in commercial scale but it is happening in Thailand , Peru, Mexico, Brazil , columbia and sold in US and canada …And people in US used to eat fried nut…But it is like snack food for them …Also as I said it is not original sacha inchi …Original sacha inchi scarcely produce 200 kgs of nuts per acre per year …Where as present cultivation of sacha inchi in south and central american countries and even in thailand produce bulk quantity that is powdered and sold in the market …

Further cost of cultivation apply to conventional cultivation method only …when grown under natural habitat it is only the cost of planting materials and organic compost under plain and it is only planting materials in hills slope in kodaikanal …

As for herbal plant , I never work it with conventional synthetic fertilizers that badly devastate herbal quality and scare intended market …Our way of working in herbal and special plant is something different …

Were could one get this Plant / live seed to grow one in India

Well it is a herbal drink…i suppose

Mizoram State farmers started planting Sacha inchi now.

Great initiative …bright chance of commericialization exist for sacha inch in India

1 Like

But need to find market in India. I can work with interested person who could invest.

How much do you expect to be invested in this project ? Any project report available ready with you?

I’ve bought some machines now. It is for processing Sacha inchi leaf. I would start doing the machines installation tomorrow onward. Now I have around 70 farmers who cultivated sacha Inchi. Actually, I would like to do contract farming with the farmers. But don’t have money now. Mizoram soil and weather meets Sacha inchi planting required. We can talk face to face. I have been doing this business since January.

This is Sacha Inchi leaf processing machine.
I’ve bought three machines recently.

I expect twenty lakhs for the first year. And I have written the project
for contract farming.

Hi Melvyn
In Aizwal , you can call on one Mr.Izzara , Assistant Director of Agriculture who can help you in financial matters and commercialization of sacha inchi product . I lost his mobile number when I happened to change my mobile . So you can meet him in person and explain this matter to him , adding me as reference .He is a nice person with very good contact in all levels , both govt as well as viable private financial institution / investors