[size=120]SAFE INVESTMENT SECURED RETURNS
Agri is it business/Industry/investment etc.,
Agriculture Land is like Mother - She would not make you loss if you treat it in a right way
We are in a project of Agroforestry plantation (eculyptus) buy back with a State Goverment owned enterprise, it required 4.5 Million tonnes of woodpulp, is producing different varieties paper of acceptable quality primarily from Bagasse and pulpwood and currently taking up the expansion of paper production capacity from 2.45 Lac MT to 4 Lac MT per annum. therefore, it requires continuous availability of about 4.5 Lac MT of pulpwood per annum. Against this backdrop, it has embarked upon development of plantation and launched a plantation scheme called FARM FORESTRY SCHEME
Any agricultural project involves some amount of risk in it, as agriculture is subjected to vagaries of monsoon which is not under the control of the farmer. To compound the matter further, unscientific approach by the farmer without proper understanding of soil health, wrong selection of crops and inadequate funding leads to ‘high-risk zone’ that is called AGRICULTURE.
We have prepared a significant project, wherein importance has been given to solutions (to risks) and thereby eliminating risks in the planning stage itself. The main ideas conceived by us to make our project a grand success are summarized here below:
• Selecting drought tolerant tree varieties for drought prone area.
• the selected crop is some of the fastest growing trees in the world.
• the crop have adaptability to varied soil / agroclimatic conditions.
• No need for fencing the crop area as cattle do not graze these two crops.
• Possibility of theft is almost Nil when compared to Horticultural crops.
• Selection of Hybrid clonal Eucalyptus for higher yields.
• Procurement of high quality planting materials at concessional rates.
• Planting coincides with the onset of North East monsoon, hence mortality of plants will be Nil and their establishment in the soil will be far better.
• It has been planned to provide sufficient plant spacing for efficient use of machines instead of manpower for deweeding.
• Marketing the harvested produce is made simpler by entering into ‘Contract agreement’ with the market leader - Government owned factory
• Harvesting cost, Loading cost and Transportation of pulpwood from our lands to the factory will be borne by them thereby saving not only our money but also our precious time and considerable energy.
• As Eucalyptus has coppice capability, the plantation can be retained for 18 years.
• We can get more income from the ratoon crops of Eucalyptus because of faster and more cycles and reduced expenditure in the ratoon stages.
• Free technical assistance for planting and advisory services after planting can be had from the factory
• the company and M/s Forest College and Research Institute, (FC & RI) Mettupalayam are Consortia partners in the NAIP-ICAR sponsored project. Hence we can avail free technical assistance from FC & RI also.
• We can arrange inspection of our fields by experienced officers from the ‘Forest Department of Tamilnadu’ and the scientists from ‘Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding’ (IFGTB), Coimbatore also.
Hence, considering all the above positive features I invite you to participate in our project in whole as per the project implementation schedule for attaining a 100% success in this maiden venture.
Please feel free to contact us at any time for your query
Those interested gives us your contact details, i will send you the project report
The first project is going to be in 100 acres come be owner of the land get registered in your name have agreement directly by you with the State Government owned public limited company. get minimum assured returns 100% and the value of your investment goes to 300% and more