Agriculture Land Group buying - Hyderabad

Hi All,

I am looking to buy an agriculture land surrounding Hyderabad ( 35 to 40km) and searching from 1 month. I have come across some decent options in the range of 4 to 10 acres with reasonable water source in between shankarpally to Shahbad belt (Moinabad, chevella, shahbad, Hythabad, shankarpally etc) @ Rs. 10 lakhs to Rs.15 lakhs per acre.

My investment capacity is not allowing me to buy more than 2 to 3 acres, I am looking for a partner who can join me to buy together of 4 to 6 acres or more. if any one having same option with them I am interested to join with them.

who ever joins with me to buy land can do their own farming in their share of land or can join with me or if they have any good ideas I can join with them.

I have few diff agri / poultry projects in my mind to start 1. High Density Drumstick (Morninga) 2. High Density Guava 3. Quails farm which can be managed with minimum investment , minimum labour, minimum water source & low risk.

Dear Vamraj,

Just now I saw this post. I am interested but your post is over 5 months old. So please let me know if you have done any thing or if you have any land bits identified and planning to acquire. You may contact me directly on ph:9989090026 or email to kumarbachu@gmail.com. Best of luck. BVR Kumar.