A bio degradable food plate made of arecanut makes millions in france market

The food plate , saucers , made of naturally fallen arecanut leaf sheath is bio degradable and environmental friendly and most important it earns millions of rupees in France Hotel industry. A Journey from waster to wealth…

Thank you Ramu Gru,

No doubt it is Most viable in Karnataka where there are Arecanut Plantations. What about the Position of other State like Telagna.

Thank you Chairman of Vasudhafarms…

Please do not understate other states like Telangana …I came across one teenaged girl that is doing UG degree in SRM university in chennai. To our surprise that girl is earning around Rs. 3 to 4 crores per year through paddy seed production and sales…She could manage this business with few persons under her management . She hails from Telangana state …I do not disclose the identity of this person because the statement about particular person in public forum like this invite legal action . So everywhere opportunity lay waiting …it is upt to the person in question to look closely into his environment and utilize the opportunity waiting in that location …Of course constraints and hurdles prevail everywhere but it need to be overcome by human intelligence …Example is Israel …the country itself is placed in a most disadvantageous position in agriculture in terms of soil, climate and other resources excepting human resources …Human resources invented new resources say technology and become world most top player in high tech agriculture …

Like that telangana in fact abounds in resources and lay unexploited to date due to want of appropriate management and administration …now I feel it is in the people hand like Vasudhafarms to exploit the opportunity and immense potential …

Thank you Ramu Garu for Your Inspirational Quote not only to us but all our Forum Members too.

MANNE.SN,
for vasudha Green Farms,
Hyderabad Telangana,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,