Welldeveloped farmland for sale

A well developed farm land with 45 coconut saplings, mango saplings, amla , guava , pomegranate , teak and others is for sale. Located near Trichy city in the rural atmosphere the farm has electricity connection, genset, well water yielding borewll and fully fenced .

Pl Share more details on the:
Total Area
Amenities
Exact Location…Distance from Major Town
Accessibility (Tar Road etc)
Soil Type
Water Quality
price of the land
Photograph of the Land

Please share the following:
Total Area of the farm
Price

Hello tkris , our one acre farm is fully fenced ; planted coconut ,teak, amla , mango etc; trees ; a bore well yields more than enough water ; a generator is also there . From Trichy City 10 kms is the distance and from the National Highway 5 kms is to the farm .The price can be negotiated once you visit and see the farm .My no is 9444065679.Thanks.

Dear rajnish , I saw your reply to my posting an ad to sell our farm land located near Tiruchirappalli City.I believe you are familiar with the City : the farm is located in a village called kolarpatti ,some 5 kms from the National Highway of Tiruchy - Madurai .From the NH you may travel by a well laid tar road to the farm .It is located in the middle of other farm lands it is fully fenced .We have planted coconut , mango, amla, teak and other such saplings which are 3years old…We have electricity connection to draw enough water ; we have generator also Except paddy all other crops can be cultivated .Now crops such as onion, brinjal etc’ have been cultivated .The price may be negotiated once you visit the farm…I’ ll send photos also for your perusal .My name is Chandran , and my ct no is 9444065679. Thanks.