Watermelon needed - Kirana

I needed watermelon- kirana around 20-30 ton
The fruit should be get red colour inside after 15 days from the day of cutting !weight should be 3 kg min per pices image|499x499

Hi Hari,
I have watermelon please contact 8810265278

I will be harvesting about 20 tons of Dragon King in Tamilnadu about 200 kms from Blore in 20 days interested pl contact 9840035099

*********************************************************** Notice: “This e-mail and its attachment contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and/or attachment printing,
copying, disclosing or distributing are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication erroneously, please notify the sender by e-mail or telephone and permanently delete the original message and its attachments. Please note Utopia Global Inc
is permitted to disclose an individual’s personal information to comply with legal requirements as authorized by GDPR.”

What is the price per ton for dragon fruit

It is Watermelon

I have around 25-30 tons. !
Find below images

15844997035435194902993567351459|375x500

Is it Dragon fruit or watermelon. If it is dragon fruit, I will need advise to grow them in my farm.

Watermelon

*********************************************************** Notice: “This e-mail and its attachment contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and/or attachment printing,
copying, disclosing or distributing are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication erroneously, please notify the sender by e-mail or telephone and permanently delete the original message and its attachments. Please note Utopia Global Inc
is permitted to disclose an individual’s personal information to comply with legal requirements as authorized by GDPR.”

What is the price per ton and how much ton available and where is the place what’s is the average weight min - max whatsap me 9742009180