Wanted help on tree climbing equipment

Hi All,

I am looking for a tree climber. Where A person can safely be seated / stand up on a tree and do jobs with both hands.

Please help me with reviews, prices and places where it will be available.
It will be used on a variety of trees like jack friut, Ficus species etc [No coconut trees].

Regards,
Viktree

Hello
See below thread
farmnest.com/forum/farm-equipmen … o-prooing/

Option2:

I have one of my ex collegue studying in MSRamaih college who has taken up project on Agri equipment. I have given him my requirement for mango harvesting.

If you approach MS Ramaiah college for Advanced studies. They will engage one student to design an equipment.
I was surprised to see equipments like lablab(avarekai) dehusking machine is developed by a student. That too hand operated

You must hurry they are finilising projects this week. other wise you will have to wait till next academic year.

Hi Sri,

Thanks a lot for the reply.
Any leads to, MS Ramiah Advanced studies faculty would be very helpful.

Very happy to learn that they are interested in developing machines to the farm sector.

Regards,
Viktree

Gopinath
M.S. Ramaiah School
of Advanced Studies

#470-P, Peenya Industrial Area
Peenya 4th Phase, Bengaluru
Karnataka, India 560 058
Tel: +91 80 4906 5555
Fax : +91 80 4211 1205
Email : info@msrsas.org

Thank you Sirs,
Thank you All our FarmNest.com Very Much .

Can any body help in getting Pineapple Suckers for my 2 Acres Farm before June/July 2013

PUNJAB AGRIL UNIVERSITY DEVELOPED PICK POSITIONER OPERATED BY TRACTOR. IF YOU WANT MORE DETAIL PLEASE MAIL TO ME AT PRABHATKUMARGURU@GMAIL.COM